Smart AliExpress Reviews

Smart AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews/ Dropshipping Product Reviews

Bettertechgadgets.com

This app is amazingly useful, not only could I import reviews from aliexpress, it also creates automatically a review section on product pages!

Your Dre-am

So far so good! It was super easy to use, has a slick interface and integrated with our shop automatically. Awesome.

thehappygrip

I love this app. You must have this when you are dropshipping. Super love it! I just started my online store and does not seem that I am just new because of the reviews.

MOONYSHINE

This is a superb apps for import reviews from Aliexpress, I have an issue initially and submit a ticket to the support, I got it fix in one day, awesome support. I recommend this apps to everyone to try it out.

ZZ CLICK

many thanks to the developers for such a cool app.It's a pleasure to use it, especially since it's free

Thermo Life

Great app, as useful as many other paid apps. Easy to improt reviews and fully customizable. Thanks for your great work !

2048shop

Great apps and help me to adding the rating system that totally free and easy to use, thank you very much.

Shopigear

Awesome App ! Thank you so much ! i recommend it, you install the plugin on the navigator and it's working fine (y)

Floof Petshop

Very easy! Good tutorial and you can choose which reviews to show on your webshop. Would recommend!

TrendApp Store

Perfect and easy to use as an app with guidance and all the next steps along with video tutorial is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14