LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews, Dropshipping Product Reviews

everything around home

Super easy to use. Thank you for this app you helped me a lot !! The video tutorial was really helpful and the reviews instalation is really quick

November 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product as you wish.

TreasureStand.com

Not even one star. This app is not good, Messed up all my code twice after I installed it I was unable to change my varience colors and image changes stopped working and my product page was hanging, After I uninstall also I have to completely reinstal my theme for my site to work. Dont use this.

November 3, 2020

Update:

Hi, could you please check your mailbox and let us know? I look forward to hearing from you.

Carla
------------------
Hi there,

We're so sorry for the unhappy experience you're having. It's 6 AM here and our team is investigating the problem to fix it. I have also created ticket number 2088 to support you further. I'll update it with you shortly.

Regards,

Carla

The Vox Dei Store

I like how is it works, nice. It was very easy to install it and it exactly shows the reviews with their respective space, I like it, I like it. The app is really very satisfactory since it fulfills its function fully.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with an overall outstanding experience.

eVariah Shop

Love how easy to use is. Fully recommend this great app. Works just great. Just got it installed and is very intuitive

November 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go!

Box Junkie

Very good , very good easy to use and works 100%, I am very satisfied Top .
You can work perfectly , good

November 3, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running and seeing results!

Kozy Home Store

Very easy to use, does what's promised. Main thing that it didn't affect the code on some pages like a few others app that i have installed before.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

Proveedores Euro

La aplicación funciona muy bien y se integra con temas externos a shopify. Es recomendable, muy parecida a otras aplicaciones que son de pago , tiene buena apariencia

November 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that LAI Reviews app was able to help your business!

oursustainablestore.com

Works ok and it is free so will recommend to the others who have a low budget. Still need to figure out how to get most of the app.

PREMIUM GOODS NYC

I tried looking into other apps but this one was exactly the one I wanted. I really like how I am able to change the color of buttons and customize it.

The Watcher

Amazing support. I had some problems setting up at first, but they helped me very quickly and effectively. I loved it!

November 3, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear our customer service was able to fix your issues and get you up and running smoothly!