LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews, Dropshipping Product Reviews

DecorTrendz

Great app! No hassle and it save me more time to hunt for new products and focus on the marketing side of the business

Escape Boredom Store

I wanted an app that's free and let's you import controlled reviews from Aliexpress with photos. It does exactly that!!!
Maybe they could have some customize options for how the reviews look on the bottom of the website, but everything's perfect anyways.

Baratão Acessórios

Adorei muito prático e facil , mas poderia importar automatico será otimo maravilhoso incrivel surpreendente

Delicia sex shop

fácil de utilizar y muy práctica, un gran valor añadido. Es más de lo que esperaba encontrar, y gratis!

Eazy Parents

It's super easy to use, even if you don't understand at the beginning, there are video tutorials to help you out. Recommended!

cool gadget

gret ...............................................................................................

Jiary

Excellent experience with this app. Super easy to use and integrates with the webpage well. Also provides customizable options.

NgoWare

this app awesome exactly what I needed, go work. I've just tried it I hope the are zero fault moving forward. thank

kartoshopping

This is really the best app I ever have in my life but I don't know why there is a message that tell me to do that but I'm proud to say that !

Everygreen Home & Kitchen

This app is great especially as a free app. One thing to note is that it may be laggy at first - check to see how many other apps you're running.