Smart AliExpress Reviews

Smart AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews/ Dropshipping Product Reviews

EriWare

Awesome app, easy to use and very helpful. This is the best importing app on the market, has all the features we need.

ANNAB

la mejor aplicación funciona bién y puede importar reviews con el móvil también, para mi es la mejor

Bettertechgadgets.com

This app is amazingly useful, not only could I import reviews from aliexpress, it also creates automatically a review section on product pages!

Your Dre-am

So far so good! It was super easy to use, has a slick interface and integrated with our shop automatically. Awesome.

thehappygrip

I love this app. You must have this when you are dropshipping. Super love it! I just started my online store and does not seem that I am just new because of the reviews.

MOONYSHINE

This is a superb apps for import reviews from Aliexpress, I have an issue initially and submit a ticket to the support, I got it fix in one day, awesome support. I recommend this apps to everyone to try it out.

ZZ CLICK

many thanks to the developers for such a cool app.It's a pleasure to use it, especially since it's free

Thermo Life

Great app, as useful as many other paid apps. Easy to improt reviews and fully customizable. Thanks for your great work !

2048shop

Great apps and help me to adding the rating system that totally free and easy to use, thank you very much.

Shopigear

Awesome App ! Thank you so much ! i recommend it, you install the plugin on the navigator and it's working fine (y)