LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews, Dropshipping Product Reviews

Mahoneo

Thank you for your plugin ! It's very simple and ergonomic as use. It's very important for my website. Merci pour tout

November 25, 2020

We are thrilled to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are also glad that you enjoy using our app! We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us.

Primzon

Very very good App. Must have it easy to install and use. I think there should be an option to disable the app if needed.

November 25, 2020

We are happy to learn that LAI is really helpful for you. It is our honor that LAI is an app you rely heavily on a daily basis! We will continue working hard to provide the best experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us.

Dekzin Original

esta guay, pude instalarla facilmente. ninguna queja. ahora me queda curosear un poco...............

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

Reboute

Wow! I am pleasantly surprised by the simplicity of this app. It's easy to download, it takes you through each step of installation. Thank you!

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying LAI Reviews app.

sassychoicestore

Nice App...to you!!! Tricky at first but easy at the end...all you have to do is read before you start using it.

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go!

thebrunchpals

Seems good so far, would be nice to make it easier to place the reviews rather than digging through the code.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running and seeing results!

Pudaire Store

VERY NICE APP, VERY NICE CUSTOMER SERVICE Alice THANK YOU SO MUCH. Helped me to install extremly nice app and support!!!

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service! We'll definitely let them know.

Kleverrstore

Love it in its current state. No silly watermarks or restrictions. Excellent app and the best part is that it is FREE...lol!

ahhaaaa.com

They really provide great support. I loved the support and easy peasy app with so much to offer in Free.
Keep it up guys.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're a satisfied long-time customer. We're very excited to be a part of your brand.

Odipa-Shop

I love this app its fantastic !. I had a problem with the app and the support team help me in only one day ! 100% recommended .

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every shop owner from start to success. Have a nice day!