Smart AliExpress Reviews

Smart AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews/ Dropshipping Product Reviews

Carreon's Photo-Video Store

this app is super easy to use and helpful! The process of adding reviews is not difficult at all. a lifesaver and a must-have for any shopify store

Watson Bathroom Accessories

Thank you very much for your help for my website. Now customers can see how the product rates and can make a decision as to whether to purchase or not.

September 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Good day to you!

Louretta

What a great app! I loved it. It did what it said. User-friendly and functional. Would recommend. Awesome

Your review means a lot to us. Many thanks for your recommendation! <3

boutiquedeevec

it is a wonderful app to transfer reviews from aliexpress. save a log of time.
truly recommend to install it.

September 13, 2020

Many thanks for having reviewed us! Have a good day!

Great Stuff Online

This app is the perfect app for importing reviews for products! Way better than any other review app we have used and it is free! Check out our site www.GreatStuffOnline.ca

September 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. It means a lot to us!

Lifted Flower Pot

Super simple to use/set up. I easily imported reviews to my dropshipping store from Aliexpress within minutes. They don't charge anything which is perfect.

September 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. Your kind words inspire us a lot!

Shop For Decor

I have 2 stores and the first one everything is perfect, comments, everything but it didn't prompt the personalisation options. My other store on the other hand does give the option to personalise it but no comments are added. I only get a blank field and a number of stars. I can't figure it out why it works on one store and not the other one

Shop Upper Storey

I don't know why reviews on some pages were not able to be imported, but on those that work, it works perfectly well.

September 10, 2020

11 Sep 2020: Hi, our team still haven't received your feedback. We hope to hear from you soon.
10 Sep 2020: Thank you very much for your feedback. We've just created a ticket for you. Please help check your email in**@sh************y.com. We'll solve it right away for you. ;)

Allure Knitwear

Perfect!!! It is free and very easy to use!! Thank you so much! Will definitely recommend this app to my friends!!

September 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback! Your kind words inspire us to work harder to improve the app day by day.

Worldwide Best Deals

Absolutely perfect! Easily designed, set up guide is great and works perfectly. Thank you for this app!!

September 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! It's great that the app is useful for your store.