LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews, Dropshipping Product Reviews

Norindmed Convenient Shopping

I just installed the App. It is extremely Automatic and is giving me no headaches at all. I like this APP, I love it

Rose&Jakis

I give 5 starts because I love this app, great job guys, that's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for all you do!

LS-Accessory

Pas mal pour l'instant. Installation simple et rapide mais surtout GRATUIT ! Merci beaucoup pour cette app en espérant qu'il n'y ait pas de bug.

Vision Protection Eyewear

Very useful and great app! Would highly recommend this app to anyone :) Easy to use and light loading process.

Fabgirlstore

I have only used it for few of my many products and it works like magic. I cant believe all these features I need are free. I am sure you can get a lot for paid apps but for a starter or a low budget admin, this is a great start.

TYGOSTORE

This app is really good, also helps you step by step to put the reviews on your product page. I recommend it 100%.

Ancero

Great Application and useful for my business. Thank you for this and it really hepls to increase conversion and attract customers.

Light Outdoor Shop

i used this app. i dont usualy write reviews but they deserved it .amazing app it help me push the costumer to the promise land

Push Strong

Awesome!! Does exactly as promised. Love that its free as well. Highly recommended. Makes my store look very trustworthy!!

Cliin

It would be nice to see a "write review" on the home page since my product is on there and i don't have a dedicated page