LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews, Dropshipping Product Reviews

Evexia-Beauty

This app is really awesome and great I highly recommend it to everyone.
I'm really happy to use it for all my products to give confidence to all my customers.

November 25, 2020

We are happy to learn that LAI is really helpful for you. It is our honor that LAI is an app you rely heavily on a daily basis! We will continue working hard to provide the best experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us.

51orologi

You can set the language, translation and can use many ways to import the product reviews like using the link and the button... It is really useful and fast

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

CasaDoShop

muito bom esse app , com muito pouco esforço se faz muito com ele recomendo muuuuiiiito, obrigado....

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying LAI Reviews app.

HERŌ Fashion Co

I really like this app. much like LOOKS but the features are free for now. easy to use. I recommend to anyone

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go!

shopisoo

Great app and very useful, finally this app help me resolve my problem to import review to my store.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running and seeing results!

onixbytreqa

exelente aplicacion me gusta mucho gracias por todo las funcionavilidad esta super me gusssta todo de la aplicacion la recomiendo

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with an overall outstanding experience.

Galtfehmi

Nice app very useful which is great for sale that's customers believe. Which sale are increase in highest level

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product as you wish.

Aliadoshop

so far I've managed a lot, but I have some doubts about how it works...............................

November 25, 2020

"Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!"

Mallsational

Great FREE review app. Recommended! Easy to install app and import reviews into your products. Happy!

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review.
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

GOLD SHOWROOM

very good app, i am very satisfied with how the app works. i was able to mass import reviews from oberlo which is what i like the most

November 25, 2020

We are thrilled to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are also glad that you enjoy using our new Supplier Optimizer! We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Have a wonderful day, and take care!!