LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews, Dropshipping Product Reviews

global3p

Muito bom o App!!! Ainda não explorei 100%, mas de primeiro momento ele é simples e o seu manuseio é de muita facilidade!

Global Bazaar

free and easy

discountdirectonline

Excellent app however at present it seems there are some issues with synchronisation when you import the reviews using Import reviews from Aliexpress product page option...these reviews showup on the store product page however not visible in the app > Reviews > manage

starbestsellers

Hello, there are too many bugs in this app, how can I delete it? I don't want to leave too many obsolete programs to affect the running speed

Hi Starbestsellers,
We're sorry that you encounter the problem. Our technical team is investigating and will fix for you soon.
Carla

LeggingGrrl

takes a bit of time to understand how everything works, but after you've figured it out, it's a great app. does exactly what I want, grab wholesale reviews from Oberlo

September 26, 2020

Many thanks for your review! Our team is improving it day by day to make it easier to use and more useful for your store.

USA Hiking Apparel

Easily import reviews from ALI 1 by 1, selecting which reviews you want. Has translation options & other settings before import. Was easy

September 26, 2020

Many thanks for your review! Your kind words inspire us a lot!

Shopfeely

The app is fabulous and has met my requirement. It would be good if it can have an option just to import reviews with pictures only so that I don't have to go to the admin to select and delete the reviews I don't want to show.

September 26, 2020

Many thanks for your review and your suggestions!

ErkamsGadgetStore

Previously I used loox as my review app but founded it unnecessary to pay 10$ at the beginning for a review app. I searched for weeks to find the perfect review app that can import from Aliexpress; and trust me.. this is the best app for it. I also wanted to review the ratings on the titel of the product but I couldn't do it, the customer service solved my issue in 12 hours in total! Even though this is free, the customer service treats you as if you have spent money on their app. AMAZING!!

September 26, 2020

Many thanks for your review! Your kind words inspire us a lot!

pinkynurse

really bad. they dont load on my website. i have tried every thing. in fact the few reviews that upload have pictures that repeat themselves

September 24, 2020

Hi Admin,

Our team is sincerely sorry for your unhappy experiences with our app. We fixed your problem immediately as soon as you have left feedback. Everything now is OK.

We have created a support ticket from support@smartifyapps.com to handle your issue, please check your email inbox.

asimplecompany

It worked. I was able to import reviews from aliexpress. The process was simple. Just install the app then follow a few instructions and boom you got some reviews.