Smart AliExpress Reviews

Smart AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews/ Dropshipping Product Reviews

Shop For Decor

I have 2 stores and the first one everything is perfect, comments, everything but it didn't prompt the personalisation options. My other store on the other hand does give the option to personalise it but no comments are added. I only get a blank field and a number of stars. I can't figure it out why it works on one store and not the other one

Shop Upper Storey

I don't know why reviews on some pages were not able to be imported, but on those that work, it works perfectly well.

September 10, 2020

11 Sep 2020: Hi, our team still haven't received your feedback. We hope to hear from you soon.
10 Sep 2020: Thank you very much for your feedback. We've just created a ticket for you. Please help check your email in**@sh************y.com. We'll solve it right away for you. ;)

Re-vitalize bottles

It is really easy to use and quit helped in getting reviews that i needed from aliexpress.

September 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! It's great to learn that the app is useful for your store.

Ellenja

I needed a aliexpess review importer and decided to use this to import reviews for my 80 products that i have on my store. i had some difficulty figuring out how the app woks but after that, the app worked well.
i would LOVE to see some more customization on how the reviews look because if there was, id do things abit diiferently. hopefully in the future there will be more customization. please let me know if or when you update the app!

September 7, 2020

11 Sep 2020: Hi, our team still haven't received your reply. We hope to hear from you soon.
7 Sep 2020:
Thank you very much for your feedback, Ellenja! Would you mind giving us more details on how you want it to appear on your store? We've just created a ticket for you. Please help check your email inbox :)

MONDO Collection

Very good apps. However, it would be very nice if they could increase the number of reviews that we can import.

FunkyPilot Store

Seems like a great app but it won't let me import anything until I leave a review. Would be nice if I would verify it works before leaving a review.

www.moggynook.com

It works ok, sometime it has trouble loading the reviews, but later on after a few minutes ( sometimes hours) everything shows in the page.

My Memory Pillow

- Did you see reviews? If ok, please give us a review here
- Nice try )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

starbestsellers

I would like to ask why Shopify’s paid "Responsive" theme cannot successfully add the star ratings on the collection page?
I have sent an email to support@smartifyapps.com, how long will it take to reply to me?

August 5, 2020

Hi Admin,

Thank you for your feedback. We've just sent you an email to offer support, please check it.
For further discussion, please reach us via support@smartifyapps.com

Jaguar Timepieces

Very simple instructions. Easy to use. One of the best Free ones out there tbh.
didnt wanna spend money on Loox.

Previous 1