Smart AliExpress Reviews

Smart AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews/ Dropshipping Product Reviews

LeggingGrrl

takes a bit of time to understand how everything works, but after you've figured it out, it's a great app. does exactly what I want, grab wholesale reviews from Oberlo

The-Emporium-Manila

Easy to use. My product page loads faster compared to I usually used. Better than other aliexpress import review app. Probably needs to improved on mobile view because some text are overlapping with each other and If we have a tool to compressed photos that would be excellent.

Swipeer

It is very easy-to-use app and does what it says. Very good level of customization for a Free app, customer support is not always responsive but very professional and kind.

I am not putting 5 stars because it happens from time to time that reviews are not loaded correctly in the store. I.e. "load more" button stop working or some some reviews showed multiple times or even some reviews not show.
I think that this part can be easily improved in the future by periodically check and synchronize the reviews to show with the ones managed in the dashboard.

Overall I am very satisfied with this app, It is the best FREE app for reviews (for my needs) and I can say that after having tried 10-ish similar that I ended up removing.

To the team behind the app, thank you and keep up the good work!

Koopone

tres bonne application je recommande ! tres bonne application je recommande il manque quelques fonctionnalité ( comme un bon translateur ...)

Shop For Decor

I have 2 stores and the first one everything is perfect, comments, everything but it didn't prompt the personalisation options. My other store on the other hand does give the option to personalise it but no comments are added. I only get a blank field and a number of stars. I can't figure it out why it works on one store and not the other one

Shop Upper Storey

I don't know why reviews on some pages were not able to be imported, but on those that work, it works perfectly well.

September 10, 2020

11 Sep 2020: Hi, our team still haven't received your feedback. We hope to hear from you soon.
10 Sep 2020: Thank you very much for your feedback. We've just created a ticket for you. Please help check your email in**@sh************y.com. We'll solve it right away for you. ;)

Re-vitalize bottles

It is really easy to use and quit helped in getting reviews that i needed from aliexpress.

September 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! It's great to learn that the app is useful for your store.

Ellenja

I needed a aliexpess review importer and decided to use this to import reviews for my 80 products that i have on my store. i had some difficulty figuring out how the app woks but after that, the app worked well.
i would LOVE to see some more customization on how the reviews look because if there was, id do things abit diiferently. hopefully in the future there will be more customization. please let me know if or when you update the app!

September 7, 2020

11 Sep 2020: Hi, our team still haven't received your reply. We hope to hear from you soon.
7 Sep 2020:
Thank you very much for your feedback, Ellenja! Would you mind giving us more details on how you want it to appear on your store? We've just created a ticket for you. Please help check your email inbox :)

MONDO Collection

Very good apps. However, it would be very nice if they could increase the number of reviews that we can import.

FunkyPilot Store

Seems like a great app but it won't let me import anything until I leave a review. Would be nice if I would verify it works before leaving a review.

Previous 1