LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews, Dropshipping Product Reviews

SwagyDogy

Hi so Actually there was a problem with the app yesterday, but the support team responded quickly. It was great and now everything works fine. Thank you Carla for your Help. !!!! Much love

October 21, 2020

UPDATE:

Thank you very much for giving us a chance to support you better! I'm so happy that we connected. Have a great day!

Carla
----------

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! Our team has fixed it right away for you. We have also created a ticket number 1874 to support you. Kindly check your mailbox and let us know.

Carla

HW.CO PVT LTD

Never be happy to see all the reviews on my website attached simply just by a single click! Thank you to all developer that making this free to use <3

JustSealer

I placed 20 reviews from Aliexpress with photo, you can choice stars quantity, all process really easy. Good work

HomeSweetHome.lv

Verry good free app, thats solves your social proof reqiyirment. Thank you very much, very easy to instal and set up and importing reviews. :)))

STRETCHOHOLIC

Absolutely simple and easy to use. Great features. I would recommend this to anyone new or experienced.

Nuovomode

really great and easy to use. Everything you need to know is explain and you gain a lot of time importing reviews.

APPERK

I use this fantastic app and I am very happy.
Great to work with and very fast response. Thank you so much

Style Starrings

Absolutely a 5 star app! Love it. I have been using the paid version until I saw it. Thank you so much for this FREE app to help start ups with low budget.

Glitz Crate

Love the app! Does everything I need it to do and it's wonderful that all the core features are free. Much better than Loox and other apps.

MoonManWatches

GOOD APP works really well, to import reviews from aliexpress to your shopify page. I give 5 stars for this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20