Smart Badge ‑ Product Label

Smart Badge ‑ Product Label

by App Developer Group

Create labels/badges & stickers for product to show offers

Virgin Factory

Amazing app with wide range of customization options available. Easy and quick to
implement. Highly recommended!

MeinWein

I tried a couple of Badge Apps before and now I found the perfect one! Smart badge is doing exactly what I was looking for and is quite easy to use, though you have a lot of opportunities to adjust the way you like.
AND: the Support is faster than a rocket and very helpful and professional.
Thanks!!!

Fatago

super good app and the support team is even better. had several questions but the team was there for me in a short time and they gave me a solution for every problem, i can recommend them.

September 4, 2020

Hogs Back Brewery

Great app. Really easy to setup and support were great when I had a minor issue with displaying the badges.

August 21, 2020

Mayorista Polo Club

Muy util, super facil de configurar y el soporte es muy bueno, les escribi en español y en menos de 1 hora tenia el problema resuelto.

August 18, 2020

Paixao Luxe

Very amazing app, support is fast and effective. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to spruce up their store :)

Domain Fitness

Absolutely great and easy to use. Integrated with our boost commerce filter & search smoothly as well. The owner is a great guy and responds quickly to any questions or issues.

The Gallant Way

So far it has been working well. Had a little issue upon launch which customer support was quick to respond to and very helpful. A++++

Common Thread Style

I've tested several app for the badge.. and this was the best choice for me... Five star for the app, five star for support

M I R Z A T C I

Great App do the work, Easy to work with. Great Customer support I had a problem and the Stuff quickly solved it for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7