Smart Badge ‑ Product Label

Smart Badge ‑ Product Label

by App Developer Group

Create labels/badges & stickers for product to show offers

Andy Okay

Been using this for a while now, and I haven't had any issues with it at all. It's working exactly as it should and I could customize it to fit my store perfect. Contacted support about not having the app to display in "search" and they fix it within an hour. Very satisfied customer here!

Tadpole

The badges seem to be easy to customize but they actually don't, especially you have to wait for support from the app's team with coding if you want the badge to be a different place rather than inside the images. The badges on our web are still looking a little weird and waiting for the support.

Snag & Stitch

Does exactly what I needed for new products. Easy to setup, lots of advanced features available, and the support team got back to me right away to fix my issue.

Orpheus Music

I used this app to add sale badges to a number of products. It is very flexible and has many options to easily control which products show banners from tagging all the products in a collection to selecting individual products for a unique banner. Had a couple of minor questions and support was very quick and helpful. I tested a number of badge products and am very pleased with the app. Highly recommend.

November 9, 2020

michaels camera video digital

Very practical & useful app. We did have one technical issue (a bug) which was fixed fairly quickly. Very handy & reasonably intuitive to use.

November 9, 2020

Pom d'Api

L'application fonctionne parfaitement et le support technique est réactif et efficace. Nous recommandons !

October 29, 2020

We Wear Liberty

Very easy to install although there are some problem, But customer support is very prompt and easy to work with.

Svensson.club

Hope that some minor problems are fixed asap. We hope that they will add sold out badges soon! love this app

PotCovers

This is a great app, just what I have been looking for! The other badge apps are way too slow and can hurt conversions. This is a MUST HAVE APP and worth every penny!

Kenishi Hair

We really love using this app!.. so many colors and badge styles to choose from to match with our theme. Dror was an awesome support for us as we got stuck initially with the installation process. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7