Smart Badge ‑ Product Label

Smart Badge ‑ Product Label

by App Developer Group

Create labels/badges & stickers for product to show offers

HammerHouse

Truly an awesome app to highlight your new items and sales items on the fly. Its very reliable and have many templates to choose from. Just give it a try you wont be disappointed.

www.uptrendinggadgets.com

Highly recommend app to the shopify store owners. Very helpful for my business. Thank you so much...

Perfume Philippines

The Customer Service is amazing and they go out of there way to help you with any
questions. Thank You.

Barnaby's High Quality Supplements

Thank you again for your attention. They have a great support team.
I had a problem with the theme of my website, and they correctly adjusted the tag to
the image. Talking with them is like having them by your side. Because they answer
your question in seconds.
Thanks again for helping with your tips on my other web pages.

happymash

They are reaaally amazing. Their support team really helps you out in every need you
have. Ill pick them a 100 times if I have to. The best in the market!

Immune Fortress

Very useful app , it gives you a lot of options for labels also you can upload your ones. I
had some small issues but support center was very responsive.

Virgin Factory

Amazing app with many options. I really like that you can customize the label. And the
support - totaly awesome, really great and they responded in like 2 minutes. Im really
looking forward to be using this app more!

MeinWein

I tried a couple of Badge Apps before and now I found the perfect one! Smart badge is doing exactly what I was looking for and is quite easy to use, though you have a lot of opportunities to adjust the way you like.
AND: the Support is faster than a rocket and very helpful and professional.
Thanks!!!

Fatago

super good app and the support team is even better. had several questions but the team was there for me in a short time and they gave me a solution for every problem, i can recommend them.

September 4, 2020

Thank you for your review.

Hogs Back Brewery

Great app. Really easy to setup and support were great when I had a minor issue with displaying the badges.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8