Smart Bar

Smart Bar

by App Developer Group

Animated announcement bar, nice countdown timers. All in one.

Jado Crown

We like this app! Very colorful and bright. It has a good choice of sample bars. It helped to catch customer’s attention and increase visitors on the website.

CadCamNYC

Fantastic app! You can make the bar by yourself or take a template. Your bar is on track and under your control, which makes the ad better and useful. We can choose the period of time for making the advertisement attracted, but not annoying. And people who will see the ad. Its settings and interface increased the number of organic (real) visitors of our web site. Happy to find this app!

Earth Salsa

This app helped increase our conversion rate. We use it to show special offers, highlight our shipping rates, etc. Support is fast and fantastic.
We highly recommend this app.

TREE BASE

Extremely helpful and responsive. Great customer service. and fit in my themes and look professional

Kiwi Shopper: Buy New Zealand Food | NZ Products Online

very simple. work great. you just install the app, choose a few categories and thats it. i would add timming so i can choose whenever i want this bar to go on/off

The Harmony Store

I just installed the basic app and it is great! It is working just the way i expected. it was very easy to set up, a few selections and I was done.

Faire Part Magnet

SMARTBAR Works fine for my first try, and it looks good! Five stars.................................

icancycling

I really like how this app works. My store is lit now!!! I've never had an app work this well for any of my businesses before.

AdiOre Jewels

It's easy to use and really fun to add to the site. The best part for me is the customization offered.

Cryptochips

Staff are super helpful and fixed an issue I was having super quick and with no fuss, love this app.

Previous 1