Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

by App Developer Group

Cookies, welcome, shipping, announcement bar & countdown timer

kiniaus

The support is super fast, reliable and very friendly. 5***** ! Highly recommended! Thanks to Georg! The app does exactly what it should do and works perfectly!

M I R Z A T C I

Best app I've come across, so far. Straightforward and easy to use. Definitely my go to app for banners and announcements.

AppleSkinUK

I am in love with this app! You can create a variety of bars and to customize them as it fits best for you. Very useful, easy to install, easy to use. I am looking foward to have lots of sales because of it. I highly recommend it.

Inner Blush Bath and Body Boutique

Awesome app with great support for minor customization! We have been very happy with it. Not hard to use like some other Bar apps.

Big Body Bundles

I used this app to add some information on business opening hours an other variable informations. It has provided a much more elegant visual to the page. I really recommend it

lugzeries.com

SO EASY TO USE AND SO EFFECTIVE. I like that you can customize the colors and rearrange the text that fits how you want it displayed on your store. Love it highly recommend.

Bella Design & Mattress Store, Inc

Love this...easy to install.. you can color match to your store ...they also have other cool apps to chose from...go check them out!!

PAIGE ALEXA COLE

It did what is was suppose to do. Easy to setup and apply on your page. I love that you can specify the page you can display the bar.

Midwestern Mercantile LLC Sport and Sound

Very easy to use, many options available. They also have many other apps available, which some I use at my website, at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

L'innovatrice

Great app, even better customer support! We needed help having the flair badges added to our store and we received a quick response and implementation. Would highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5