Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

by App Developer Group

Cookies, welcome, shipping, announcement bar & countdown timer

Bonny Llama Gifts

Great customer service and really helpful should you encounter any issues. This was exactly what I needed and the announcement bar looks great!

helegant.watches

We needed something simple to announce system maintenance and this app did the trick. App was a breeze to install and very easy to use!

Christian Design Wear

awesome app I loved it!!!! I suggest to everyone to use this awesome app very simple to use and very helpfull

Fiyah Azz Socks

I loved using this App, it works pretty much as expected. It is simple & straightforward and does the job. Works just perfectly well for me! I would recommend to anyone.

Shoe Fest

This app is very efficient, We highly recommend it! A great way to communicate with our customers and show our new offers.

VapeStuff NZ

Brave Comfort

Very easy to be frank. Good choice. Designed for people who dislike working with developers. Recommended!

AlansiHouse

Efficient, friendly and fast customer service. Great clear and simple app to use to highlight deals or news!

Alex Kinter

It helps me to inform my customers especially when we are on vacation mode. Nice app. Great help for sellers.

Al Sayed Fragrances

The app does exactly what is says it does makes a customization announcement bar. Would recommend. Good App

Previous 1 3 4