Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

by App Developer Group

Cookies, welcome, shipping, announcement bar & countdown timer

Shypil LLC

We use this app in our shop as a promotion bar. When we had problems with our theme, the support helped us immediately and solved the problem. The support is very exemplary!

Re-Made Anew

Perfect for creating urgency and very easy to use! Highly recommended! I used other apps for creating urgency and it wasn't as easy as this one! Thanks!

Perpetual Watch Lover (PWL)

VERY HELPFUL APP. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO INCREASE SALES. THIS APP ALLOWS YOU TO UTILIZE POP UPS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS TO DRAW TRAFFIC TO CART.

Perfume Philippines

I used this app to add the announcement bar at the top. It had many options and I was spoilt for choice. There are many other options that are yet to be explored.

MIRZATCI

Been using for a week now,Love the app! very easy to use And the announcement bar and timer are great.I recommend this app and the web push is what I'm more interested in.

lineandlace

Amazing! thank you very much. The application has a lot of option and very easy to use. I recommend it

Kaizai Pet Products

very good app - very useful for my website for discount codes announcements and very clear to navigate

happymash

I used this app more than 6 months. I used this app to add the announcement bar at the top. It helps me automatic my store. I would recommend this app for anyone.

FIRST CLASS CREW

I've tried several apps before this one, including paid ones. This is the best one by far, hands down! The developers seem to have anticipated every single need of a webshop owner. Awesome job!

EZ Monster Deals

I have tried many apps on my shopify store but this one is amazing. An Excellent App and very easy to use

Previous 1 3 4