Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

by App Developer Group

Cookies, welcome, shipping, announcement bar & countdown timer

djesupplies

I have started using the app recently and am excited about all its features and potential. It's very user-friendly and have endless features. I am amazed at how quickly I have started getting subscribers. Thank you.

Bucketbloom

The app is so easy to use. The best feature about the app is its customization benefit. Countdown timer to general ribbons. I love it.

Crismar’scloset

I was looking for a simple application to announce notices and discounts to my clients and this app is perfect for what I was looking for.

Hestia

Best app I've come across, so far. Straightforward and easy to use. Definitely my go to app for banners and announcements.

Zero Gravity Collection

Awesome service. Fixed some issues for me without asking any money for it! Great developers! Will definitely keep using the app!

Blossom Creek Elderberry Syrup

I was looking for a simple, easy to use app to announce a promotion to visitors and this app works perfect for what I was looking to do.

Seiko Luxe

The support is super fast, reliable and very friendly. 5***** ! Highly recommended! Thanks to Georg! The app does exactly what it should do and works perfectly!

ShopSeiko

Started using the app very helpful and strong support giving an edge.
It will help my customers.

Seiko USA

Great app thank you for creating a great app for users without charging extra fees, a
very generous company.

Fiyah Azz Socks

I loved using this App, it works pretty much as expected. It is simple & straightforward and does the job. Works just perfectly well for me! I would recommend to anyone.