Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

by App Developer Group

Cookies, welcome, shipping, announcement bar & countdown timer

Brave Comfort

Very easy to be frank. Good choice. Designed for people who dislike working with developers. Recommended!

AlansiHouse

Efficient, friendly and fast customer service. Great clear and simple app to use to highlight deals or news!

Alex Kinter

It helps me to inform my customers especially when we are on vacation mode. Nice app. Great help for sellers.

Al Sayed Fragrances

The app does exactly what is says it does makes a customization announcement bar. Would recommend. Good App

kindestCup.com

So easy to use and makes beautiful banners! I am a beginner and it was so simple to figure out and looks great on my page. Can even do multiples

Vibrant Activewear

We use this app in our shop as a promotion bar. When we had problems with our theme, the support helped us immediately and solved the problem. The support is very exemplary!

jasonjackets

VERY HELPFUL APP. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO INCREASE SALES. THIS APP ALLOWS YOU TO UTILIZE POP UPS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS TO DRAW TRAFFIC TO CART.

Safety Safe

1. I used this app to add the announcement bar at the top. It had many options and I was spoilt for choice. There are many other options that are yet to be explored.

Lume Light

Amazing! thank you very much. The application has a lot of option and very easy to use. I recommend it

First Emergency

very good app - very useful for my website for discount codes announcements and very clear to navigate