Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

by App Developer Group

Cookies, welcome, shipping, announcement bar & countdown timer

HestiaLivingUS

I used this app more than 6 months. I used this app to add the announcement bar at the top. It helps me automatic my store. I would recommend this app for anyone.

Seiko Luxe

I've tried several apps before this one, including paid ones. This is the best one by far, hands down! The developers seem to have anticipated every single need of a webshop owner. Awesome job!

Tackle Up®

Great app thank you for creating a great app for users without charging extra fees, a very generous company.

CadCamNYC

Great announcement Bar..Easy and works well..Simple to use with no frills..Brings the targeted intention up on your page.

Jado Crown

I have tried many apps on my shopify store but this one is amazing. An Excellent App and very easy to use

ShopSeiko

The app is so easy to use. The best feature about the app is its customization benefit. Countdown timer to general ribbons. I love it.

Coffeebeats

I was looking for a simple application to announce notices and discounts to my clients and this app is perfect for what I was looking for.

Seiko USA

Awesome service. Fixed some issues for me without asking any money for it! Great developers! Will definitely keep using the app!

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

I used this product to help me offer a category of products. It has great choices. I wish for an option with several buttons/links.

Sportsman Specialty Products

This app is so much better than the other label/badges apps. You can write your own dynamic text and it has so many options, I love it.