Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

by App Developer Group

Cookies, welcome, shipping, announcement bar & countdown timer

Bramley and Walker

A great app, which helps me target specific countries with offers. When I've reached out to the developers with questions they are always quick to answer.

Warning

I used this app to promote my rewards program and drive sales. Very easy to use and i like that you can customize it to match your website. i would recommend this!

The Proper Soap Company

Perfect for creating urgency and very easy to use! Highly recommended! I used other apps for creating urgency and it wasn't as easy as this one! Thanks!

SleekPicks

Been using for a week now,Love the app! very easy to use And the announcement bar and timer are great.I recommend this app and the web push is what I'm more interested in.

Executive Gifts Singapore

I have started using the app recently and am excited about all its features and potential. It's very user-friendly and have endless features. I am amazed at how quickly I have started getting subscribers. Thank you.

pnmall2u

I was looking for a simple, easy to use app to announce a promotion to visitors and this app works perfect for what I was looking to do.

Kiwi Shopper: Buy New Zealand Food | NZ Products Online

very simple. work great. you just install the app, choose a few categories and thats it. i would add timming so i can choose whenever i want this bar to go on/off

2 Next