Smart Bar

Smart Bar

by App Developer Group

Animated announcement bar, nice countdown timers. All in one.

Seiko Watches USA

Fantastic app that works flawlessly. I don't know how to work with code. I reached out to support & they immediately gave me the tips I needed to get it working perfectly. Very easy to update/change photos.

Seiko USA

The app is very easy to install and customize. I love all the features available. I have many of their apps on my website and I plan to use others in future pages. Love the fact that I can access all the apps

ShopSeiko

I would recommend any apps by App Developer Group. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!
Would happily pay for this quality of apps and service. Very satisfied customer....

Jado Crown

We like this app! Very colorful and bright. It has a good choice of sample bars. It helped to catch customer’s attention and increase visitors on the website.

CadCamNYC

Fantastic app! You can make the bar by yourself or take a template. Your bar is on track and under your control, which makes the ad better and useful. We can choose the period of time for making the advertisement attracted, but not annoying. And people who will see the ad. Its settings and interface increased the number of organic (real) visitors of our web site. Happy to find this app!

Earth Salsa

This app helped increase our conversion rate. We use it to show special offers, highlight our shipping rates, etc. Support is fast and fantastic.
We highly recommend this app.

TREE BASE

Extremely helpful and responsive. Great customer service. and fit in my themes and look professional

Kiwi Shopper: Buy New Zealand Food | NZ Products Online

very simple. work great. you just install the app, choose a few categories and thats it. i would add timming so i can choose whenever i want this bar to go on/off

The Harmony Store

I just installed the basic app and it is great! It is working just the way i expected. it was very easy to set up, a few selections and I was done.

Faire Part Magnet

SMARTBAR Works fine for my first try, and it looks good! Five stars.................................

Previous 1