Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

Smart Bar ‑ Animated Bar

by App Developer Group

Cookies, welcome, shipping, announcement bar & countdown timer

Brave Comfort

Great customer service and really helpful should you encounter any issues. This was exactly what I needed and the announcement bar looks great!

Los Angeles Trading Districts

We needed something simple to announce system maintenance and this app did the trick. App was a breeze to install and very easy to use!

VapeStuff NZ

awesome app I loved it!!!! I suggest to everyone to use this awesome app very simple to use and very helpfull

ATHLE7ICO

I loved using this App, it works pretty much as expected. It is simple & straightforward and does the job. Works just perfectly well for me! I would recommend to anyone.

Mytri Designs

This app is very efficient, We highly recommend it! A great way to communicate with our customers and show our new offers.

www.TackleCount.com

Very easy to be frank. Good choice. Designed for people who dislike working with developers. Recommended!

DesirelensUS

Efficient, friendly and fast customer service. Great clear and simple app to use to highlight deals or news!

Bramley and Walker

A great app, which helps me target specific countries with offers. When I've reached out to the developers with questions they are always quick to answer.

Warning

I used this app to promote my rewards program and drive sales. Very easy to use and i like that you can customize it to match your website. i would recommend this!

jasonjackets

It helps me to inform my customers especially when we are on vacation mode. Nice app. Great help for sellers.

Previous 1 3 4 5