Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

Freeshipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown Bar & Alert Banner

Free plan available

Aisle 13 at Pittsburgh poster

Counted down the days to a specific event. Helped develop a sense of urgency to buy. Don't know if it increased sales, but it looked good & was easy to install & work with

August 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Bar. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Cheers!

Stevvex

App is amazing! Suit amazing on my site !
I have small problem with codes and I reached with app team and Chloe, Henry and another members from them team helped me and solved all my problems ! This team is amazing and app is amazing ! I recomended this app to everyone ! Thanks you for your kidness and amazing support ! I wish you all the best !

July 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Bar and team helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

LOUISFATY

It's Perfect app, we love it

...........................................
...........................................

June 7, 2020

Cheers!

Bloomful

Amazing app, easy to set up, great countdown options. Extremely satisfied and it most definitely boosted my sells.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're more than happy that our app has helped for your sales.
Cheers.

Awesome Gadgets Hub

It did what is was suppose to do. Easy to setup and apply on your page. I love that you can specify the page you can display the bar.

January 14, 2020

Thanks for your review.
We're glad that our app meets your requirements.

Objectt Optik

One advantage: can be assigned to specific page(s). I tried 3 other apps and none of them have this function!

January 12, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Hope you enjoy other features as well.
Regards.

Ecovate

I used this product to help me offer a category of products. It has great choices. I wish for an option with several buttons/links.

January 12, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Hope our app will bring you good results soon and we'll add your ideas to our wishlist.
Cheers.

Essence Of Nature LLC

Love this...easy to install.. you can color match to your store ...they also have other cool apps to choose from...go check them out!! I would highly recommend.

January 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. It's cool that you could easily customize Smart Bar for your store.

YOU Designs Gifts

So helpful and it works well, smoothly. I also use their other apps and it never vanishes and easy to edit

December 16, 2019

Thank you so much. It’s a pleasure for us to know that you like Smart Bar, and even try out other apps as well!
Best wishes.

Scorpion Syndrome Apparel

I really don't have time to leave reviews on everything, but when something really adds value to my store, I have to let the world know. Love this app and the ease of setting it up. Also love the fact that I can customize the banner to match my store's theme so everything looks cohesive. Really cool feature I love, is the clothing widget that you can add to the banner that are clickable. Can't say enough nice things about this app.

November 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your nice review. It's cool to see that Smart Bar is easy for you to set up and brings you benefits. Hope that we could work together for a long time!