Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

by qikify

Quickly create promotion bar, banner & announcement bar

I Choose Me Tees

I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone who isn't proficient in coding and who doesn't have the time or the energy to go back and forth emailing. I clearly explained my inability to get the banners to work properly and instead of remotely going into my website to make the adjustments, I was sent back an email with a dissertation on how to do it myself. It wasn't worth the hassle. If you want a user friendly banner app I would recommend Promotion & Header Bar. I had all my banners working in less than 10 minutes. The only app developer that didn't go out of there way to make my life less stressful.

July 23, 2020

Hi, we're truly sorry for the experience you had. We just want to provide you detailed instructions to help you understand our app better, and we're still here to help you in any steps, we didn't mean to let you do it alone. Hope you can check our reply and give us a second chance to make it right for you.
Best regards.

lawsuitforms.org

Doesn't work. Banner did not show up despite putting in all the proper code. Complete waste of time.

July 19, 2020

Hi,
Could you please contact our support team to receive further assistance via: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket. We would be pleased to help you resolving your issue.

Thank you and have a nice day.