Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

by qikify

Quickly create promotion bar to boost sales & promote products

LOUISFATY

It's Perfect app, we love it

...........................................
...........................................

June 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Bar. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Cheers!

Bloomful

Amazing app, easy to set up, great countdown options. Extremely satisfied and it most definitely boosted my sells.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're more than happy that our app has helped for your sales.
Cheers.

Awesome Gadgets Hub

It did what is was suppose to do. Easy to setup and apply on your page. I love that you can specify the page you can display the bar.

January 14, 2020

Thanks for your review.
We're glad that our app meets your requirements.

Objectt Optik

One advantage: can be assigned to specific page(s). I tried 3 other apps and none of them have this function!

January 12, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Hope you enjoy other features as well.
Regards.

Ecovate

I used this product to help me offer a category of products. It has great choices. I wish for an option with several buttons/links.

January 12, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Hope our app will bring you good results soon and we'll add your ideas to our wishlist.
Cheers.

Essence Of Nature LLC

Love this...easy to install.. you can color match to your store ...they also have other cool apps to chose from...go check them out!!

January 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. It's cool that you could easily customize Smart Bar for your store.

YOU Designs Gifts

So helpful and it works well, smoothly. I also use their other apps and it never vanishes and easy to edit

December 16, 2019

Thank you so much. It’s a pleasure for us to know that you like Smart Bar, and even try out other apps as well!
Best wishes.

Scorpion Syndrome Apparel

I really don't have time to leave reviews on everything, but when something really adds value to my store, I have to let the world know. Love this app and the ease of setting it up. Also love the fact that I can customize the banner to match my store's theme so everything looks cohesive. Really cool feature I love, is the clothing widget that you can add to the banner that are clickable. Can't say enough nice things about this app.

November 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your nice review. It's cool to see that Smart Bar is easy for you to set up and brings you benefits. Hope that we could work together for a long time!

Rave Babes

SO EASY TO USE AND SO EFFECTIVE. I like that you can customize the colors and rearrange the text that fits how you want it displayed on your store. Love it highly recommend.

KAIO-KEN

kaiohken.com here.

This app Is amazing. I love it. It is really easy to use, for may reasons. It helps save time with setting up promotions, two it is free to use and last but not least you can easily create promotion bars on different social media sites.

Previous 1 3