Smart Bar by qikify

Smart Bar by qikify

by qikify

Quickly create promotion bar to boost sales & promote products

Scorpion Syndrome Apparel

I really don't have time to leave reviews on everything, but when something really adds value to my store, I have to let the world know. Love this app and the ease of setting it up. Also love the fact that I can customize the banner to match my store's theme so everything looks cohesive. Really cool feature I love, is the clothing widget that you can add to the banner that are clickable. Can't say enough nice things about this app.

November 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your nice review. It's cool to see that Smart Bar is easy for you to set up and brings you benefits. Hope that we could work together for a long time!

Rave Babes

SO EASY TO USE AND SO EFFECTIVE. I like that you can customize the colors and rearrange the text that fits how you want it displayed on your store. Love it highly recommend.

KAIO-KEN

kaiohken.com here.

This app Is amazing. I love it. It is really easy to use, for may reasons. It helps save time with setting up promotions, two it is free to use and last but not least you can easily create promotion bars on different social media sites.

Homenhome

They solved all the compatibility problems I encountered in a timely manner. This is a great application to trust

piamontemadrid

I used this app to add some information on business opening hours an other variable informations. It has provided a much more elegant visual to the page. I really recommend it, and totally free!

Coffeeine

This app works as described and has great customization features even on their free plan! Highly recommend as customer service is also great!

Reign of Judges Movie, LLC

Awesome app with great support for minor customization! We have been very happy with it. Not hard to use like some other Bar apps.

Mp Beauty Solutions

I love this app!!! I can't to see how it works once I start marketing. This is by far the best bar

eSh@p

I am in love with this app! You can create a variety of bars and to customize them as it fits best for you. Very useful, easy to install, easy to use. I am looking foward to have lots of sales because of it. I highly recommend it.

WAMA Underwear

Amazing customer service via email always quick to respond and help. The product has all the features you need and is super cheap! Highly Recommended!

Previous 1