Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

by qikify

Quickly create promotion bar, banner & announcement bar

EZ Mag Golf Cart Covers

Very simple to use app! It gets results. Just made a Black Friday banner and customers have to use a code to see what the discount is. Once they do you have captured there information to follow up.

November 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Bar. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Online Innersejuk Store

I just need a simple and sleek announcement bar for my promotion. This app caters my need. Beautiful design. Have free tier which is good for starting out. Great.

October 8, 2020

UPTIME Energy

Many customizable features and great customer support. If there are problems with implementing on your theme, they will keep at it until it's right.

August 14, 2020

Aisle 13 at Pittsburgh poster

Counted down the days to a specific event. Helped develop a sense of urgency to buy. Don't know if it increased sales, but it looked good & was easy to install & work with

August 2, 2020

Stevvex

App is amazing! Suit amazing on my site !
I have small problem with codes and I reached with app team and Chloe, Henry and another members from them team helped me and solved all my problems ! This team is amazing and app is amazing ! I recomended this app to everyone ! Thanks you for your kidness and amazing support ! I wish you all the best !

July 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Bar and team helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

LOUISFATY

It's Perfect app, we love it

...........................................
...........................................

June 7, 2020

Bloomful

Amazing app, easy to set up, great countdown options. Extremely satisfied and it most definitely boosted my sells.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're more than happy that our app has helped for your sales.
Cheers.

Awesome Gadgets Hub

It did what is was suppose to do. Easy to setup and apply on your page. I love that you can specify the page you can display the bar.

January 14, 2020

Thanks for your review.
We're glad that our app meets your requirements.

Objectt Optik

One advantage: can be assigned to specific page(s). I tried 3 other apps and none of them have this function!

January 12, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Hope you enjoy other features as well.
Regards.

Ecovate

I used this product to help me offer a category of products. It has great choices. I wish for an option with several buttons/links.

January 12, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Hope our app will bring you good results soon and we'll add your ideas to our wishlist.
Cheers.