Smart Bar ‑ Promotion Banner

Freeshipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown Bar & Alert Banner

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Original Monkey Gifts

I installed the smart bar and the team went above and beyond to help me place the bar where I wanted it on our website. I would highly recommend the smart bar, easy to use and lots of customisation available

April 15, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Bar. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Brother Francis

We just installed this, but so far it's been great and very easy to use! I like the scheduling feature, and the countdown feature.

January 14, 2022

Slam69

So far so good! I love thank you can also add an image to the bar.
And schedule times so you don't have to manually switch over at midnight!

January 9, 2022

ASSOCIAÇÃO BOA SEMENTE

We are using this app to get our messages out to the customeres, and so far it has done a great job for us. Thank you a lot

August 6, 2021

Blue Culture Tees

This app was easy to set up and the customer service was very helpful! I would recommend this app to anyone!

June 8, 2021

Bearded Dragon Art

I’m *so* glad I found the Smart Bar app! It’s exactly what I was looking for in terms of features and functions. And the support I've received has been outstanding! The team at qikify was so responsive and helpful when it came to making adjustments to my theme in order for the app to work seamlessly in my store, on both desktop and mobile. If you’re looking for a flexible promotion banner for your site, that can include a countdown timer, too, I highly recommend the Smart Bar app. And if you run into any difficulties with setting it up, just reach out to them and they’ll provide very solid support. Many thanks to the team at qikify for all your efforts to create and support this excellent app!

May 26, 2021

stacket.de

Great App. Only one having one bar at the time is available for free but thats still great. Check out my shop www.stacket.de

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

We're glad that you enjoy our app! We try our best to bring affordable apps with various functions, so feel free to try them out and let us know if you need our support.

All the best to your store!

TanTang baby

Nice bar but mobile presentation is not so appealing. all the menu is blocked and not able to see unless customer press the exit button all the time

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your sharing and will note this to our roadmap for further improvement.
In the mean time, do let us know if there is anything we can support you with!

All the best to you and your store!

Peeceful

High quality app. We find all the features we need to set professionnal and nice looking promotion bar on our website
Smooth and efficient app. I recommend

April 15, 2021

Pear's Snacks

We are using the Smart Bar to promote our items with a Buy X/Get X and had an issue with our mobile bar version. Our qikify support person had the issue resolved within 24 hours. Excellent support...keep up the good work!

March 29, 2021