Smart Bar by qikify

Smart Bar by qikify

by qikify

Quickly create promotion bar to boost sales & promote products

Coffeeine

This app works as described and has great customization features even on their free plan! Highly recommend as customer service is also great!

Reign of Judges Movie, LLC

Awesome app with great support for minor customization! We have been very happy with it. Not hard to use like some other Bar apps.

Mp Beauty Solutions

I love this app!!! I can't to see how it works once I start marketing. This is by far the best bar

eSh@p

I am in love with this app! You can create a variety of bars and to customize them as it fits best for you. Very useful, easy to install, easy to use. I am looking foward to have lots of sales because of it. I highly recommend it.

WAMA Underwear

Amazing customer service via email always quick to respond and help. The product has all the features you need and is super cheap! Highly Recommended!

Dgitrends

I love this app. People can't seem to keep from clicking it. It's great for directing visitors to promotions and or new products. Cleaner than any banner you would implement on your product page plus you can set it to give visitors the option to close it...

Madera Case

Super easy to use tool - does exactly what it says and haven't had any issues so far. Happy to recommend.

Newverest

I love this app. Help me generated more than $10,000 during BFCM. The bar is good, a lot of functionality. Deserve 5 stars. Thank you.

Michael Malta Studio

This is a fantastic plugin. It just works. Great way to add bars to your website to inform customers of specials.

Luxury-Clock

Très personnalisable,très complet, et support très pro et très réactif malgré le décalage horaire avec la France.

Mon menu était caché par leur bar, suite à de multiples modifications, je n'ai pas réussi, je les ai ensuite contacté puis ils se sont chargés eux même de modifier le script pour que le problème soit réglé, il l'a été dans l'heure.

Previous 1