Smart Boxing

Smart Boxing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Intuitive Shipping Inc
November 10, 2021

This App is ideal for anyone who ships different products in different package sizes. It works like a charm, user friendly and easy to set up. Shopify doesnt take multi-package size expedition rates.. this App solves it. 5* Customer Service with Paul, he answers quickly and goes all the way to make sure everything works properly. A+

Art Mural
Time spent using app: 8 days
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 15, 2021

Wow, thank you very much for that! It's great to know Smart Boxing is providing the solution you need, and that our team is helping you get the most out of it. We're here if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Ron Anderson
Customer Experience Manager

March 8, 2021

The customer service was incredible, I was struggling with issues that even Shopify tech couldn't figure out... a few minutes on the phone with Michael and everything was solved. Great service and product!

Guerrilla Film Gear
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 28, 2021

I was so happy when I found this app. We send out hundreds of different products of all different sizes, and we need to calculate the correct boxes to use. The fact the app writes back to the notes to tell us is particularly useful and using the app has saved us time and money. It's so easy to set up and use, the customer support is absolutely second to none - Michael in particular couldn't be more helpful. Fantastic app!

British Snacks
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 17, 2020

Awesome App! Does everything I need it to do for a fair price and actually counts completed orders instead of just shipping calculations. I like how there are multiple apps available from Intuitive Shipping based on your needs.

Ridge Ropes
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 22, 2020

Great app that does the job at half the price of other apps. Excellent customer service with quick response times for technical questions. Would recommend.

serenity seamoss