Smart Boxing

Smart Boxing | Reviews

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Equip your checkout with accurate real-time shipping rates

Art Mural

This App is ideal for anyone who ships different products in different package sizes. It works like a charm, user friendly and easy to set up. Shopify doesnt take multi-package size expedition rates.. this App solves it. 5* Customer Service with Paul, he answers quickly and goes all the way to make sure everything works properly. A+

November 15, 2021

Wow, thank you very much for that! It's great to know Smart Boxing is providing the solution you need, and that our team is helping you get the most out of it. We're here if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Ron Anderson
Customer Experience Manager

Guerrilla Film Gear

The customer service was incredible, I was struggling with issues that even Shopify tech couldn't figure out... a few minutes on the phone with Michael and everything was solved. Great service and product!

British Snacks

I was so happy when I found this app. We send out hundreds of different products of all different sizes, and we need to calculate the correct boxes to use. The fact the app writes back to the notes to tell us is particularly useful and using the app has saved us time and money. It's so easy to set up and use, the customer support is absolutely second to none - Michael in particular couldn't be more helpful. Fantastic app!

Ridge Ropes

Awesome App! Does everything I need it to do for a fair price and actually counts completed orders instead of just shipping calculations. I like how there are multiple apps available from Intuitive Shipping based on your needs.

serenity seamoss

Great app that does the job at half the price of other apps. Excellent customer service with quick response times for technical questions. Would recommend.

Rental HQ

Needed an app to solve the dimensional problem of Shopify , we are using it for some items in our store since most of our products are free shipping. The app is great working super well smoothly very easy to install and configure , big cost saving that other apps . Finally solved the problem with this app, very fats responding support .. we really recommend this app after we did try all other apps.

Stadian Design

I needed a no frills way of just splitting my items into two packages while giving me an accurate shipping cost. This is going to save me a lot of money and the app itself is priced out perfectly.