Smart Cart Recovery

Smart Cart Recovery

by Gravitate

Recover Abandoned Orders Via Email & Facebook Messenger

The Makeup Lounge

I installed this app early this week and didn't know how to get the best results. After chatting with the super friendly support team my recovery emails are actually making me more sales! I highly recommend this app!

The Valentine Roses

I do not recommend this app at all!WROTE to them 2 times!!!ZERO answer even after one week.The app is full with bugs.....

Golden Retriever Co

Really great app! When I signed up I was able to send recovery messages to all my old customers! Now, they're coming back and buying the items they left in their cart! This app is great for my store. Can't recommend this app enough!

Steel Roots Home Decor

I installed the app and contact support numerous times for help. I never was able to get anyone to even answer much less help. Canceling my trial.

Internal Happy

Terrible app, terrible customer support.

I payed for this app to use the facebook messenger but I couldn't connect it with my facebook account. I sent them a message and they said they would give me the refund. I waited 1 week but nothing happened. Now they're not responding to my messages anymore! These people are scammers. I don't know how they faked those reviews.

Mervanna

Great app, works perfectly with my store!

Mobigoodie

awesome app... Did make the extra sales!

Legion Of Dragons

Couldn't recommend it more1 Easy setup and their team will help you with the Facebook messenger integration!

Twinkle Tootsies