Combo Wise ‑ Bundle & discount

Combo Wise ‑ Bundle & discount

by Charanpahariapp

All your bundling needs in a single place

WalkingPad

If you want to create bundled products then this app is for you. There is no such second app for shopify. Very good support. Together, we develop the application based on our needs. Of course I recommend it!

Sky Sins

I needed an app to create combo products as a separate product page and this app helped me achieve that. The best part is their super fast and effective support! Highly recommend it.

thebestofgreece

Great support and a lot of features for a fair price! I asked the support several questions and they always replied within a few hours and had a solution.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

Great app for bundles with different configurations (single-product discount bundles, multi-product split in cart, etc.).
Support is awesome. Had a slight issue that was unique to our theme and Vicky worked with us to come up with a solution that worked perfectly for us. Definitely recommend!

Apnée Santé

Great app! Works well if you have either a simple bundle of products (e.g. forks, knives and plates) or if you have a bundle of products where the user needs to choose an option (socks - red, yellow green... shirt - blue, white...etc)

Support for this app is also amazing. They replied to my emails quickly and were extremely helpful