Combo Wise | Bundle & discount

Bundle, Kits, Pack, Discounts, BOGO, Split, Set, Mix & Match

$8/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

combowise

84 Engineering

Location Australia

Great application. Contacted Vicky regarding some issues we were having with setup and additional features we required, and he was nothing but helpful. Logged in and fixed our account immediately. Highly recommend!

LUSEA SWIMWEAR

I want to say a huge thank you to Vicky and his team for offering such great service and support. He helped me with setting up and I had a few personalised requests to get my combos right for my page and he's always got back to me really quickly and has sorted them all. My page isn't live yet but the payment plan is really reasonable, especially considering the level of support on hand. 100% recommend if you are looking to build combos in your store.

HelloMida

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 1 day

This is app is awesome! I love it! they have fantastic customer support, respond so fast, and help to organize the bundle to make my store looks amazing! highly recommend for anyone who is looking for bundle selling products in your store! 5 star !!

April 16, 2022

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad that you're loving our app. ✨

eflash logistics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am a developer and use this app extensively. I have tried everyone, this is the best. Most importantly is the support. They always help me through every problem. The features are great, and they keep improving.

Galactic Snow Sports

This app is extremely helpful for customizing a package/combo offer with very specific requirements - for example if you track the inventory of individual products you would want the "package" to actually add multiple items to your cart with a one click of a button. Developer is extremely helpful and quick to response. Our sales are higher, and the app saves us so much time. Highly recommending.

Cup Easels

Combo Wise has helped me increase sales and the support awesome!
Would recommend to anyone who sells multiple products

Northern Grocery Solutions

I have been looking for awhile for the perfect combo app for my particular needs. (Ie splitting products in the cart) and I finally found combo wise. Vicky and his team have built a very user friendly app and their support has been outstanding! They have went above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend this app to anyone looking into combo products.

WalkingPad

Location Poland

If you want to create bundled products then this app is for you. There is no such second app for shopify. Very good support. Together, we develop the application based on our needs. Of course I recommend it!

Sky Sins

Location India

I needed an app to create combo products as a separate product page and this app helped me achieve that. The best part is their super fast and effective support! Highly recommend it.

thebestofgreece

Location Germany

Great support and a lot of features for a fair price! I asked the support several questions and they always replied within a few hours and had a solution.

Previous 1