Smart GDPR

Block Cookies and JavaScript. Geo-targeted GDPR banner.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Online GMall

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 year

I enjoy using this app. I enabled it in my store to increase compliant impression. I'll keep this app as long as our store exist. Thank you

HydroCreations

This app is very easy to setup and get going, simple to customize so it will match your store theme and at a low cost. Highly recommend this app to anyone that has a store that serves customers in the EU.

Paw World

Location Norway

i use this app to stay GDPR compliant. I love how this app help me stay compliant easy, as this was the part of the ecommerce journey that scared me the most.

Kreative Hedgehog

It does what it supposed to do and is easy to deal with. If your business needs GDPR consent than I can recommend this one.

KODDII LIFESTYLE

I think this is the only TRULY GDPR COMPLIANT app on the shopify platform. I have looked at others but they are simply just a cookie bar. At least with this app you can actually be compliant! £3/month is such a small price to pay in comparison to the HUGE fines you could receive for being non-compliant. Thank you for actually creating a real GDPR consent app!

Spirit of Eden

Location Germany

Great App. It was super easy to install and customize, looks great without grabbing too much customer attention. And most important: it is actually GDPR compliant (unlike most other apps)!

Metal Lotus

This app is great so far. It's simple to use and it actually allows visitors to revoke their consent. The ability to choose if I want to display it at the bottom or the top of my page is also appreciated.

TopLevelShop

Location Serbia

Great app, such a simple to use and very useful. It's easy to instal and understand, very cheap for just 3 dollars per month. Recomended.

Elegancebykajal

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I like this service of banners! I is great to have this as the store runs on the UK web too! It is better to have it on the Center.

Roots and Sticks

Great app, love it. thank you using this for the first time. Great price, customizable, legit. Gratitude for you. Install for free or for a very low fee to keep your store compliant.