GDPR+

GDPR+

by Impress

Block Cookies and JavaScript. Most-trusted GDPR banner.

HydroCreations

This app is very easy to setup and get going, simple to customize so it will match your store theme and at a low cost. Highly recommend this app to anyone that has a store that serves customers in the EU.

Paw World

i use this app to stay GDPR compliant. I love how this app help me stay compliant easy, as this was the part of the ecommerce journey that scared me the most.

Kreative Hedgehog

It does what it supposed to do and is easy to deal with. If your business needs GDPR consent than I can recommend this one.

KODDII LIFESTYLE

I think this is the only TRULY GDPR COMPLIANT app on the shopify platform. I have looked at others but they are simply just a cookie bar. At least with this app you can actually be compliant! £3/month is such a small price to pay in comparison to the HUGE fines you could receive for being non-compliant. Thank you for actually creating a real GDPR consent app!

Spirit of Eden

Great App. It was super easy to install and customize, looks great without grabbing too much customer attention. And most important: it is actually GDPR compliant (unlike most other apps)!

Metal Lotus

This app is great so far. It's simple to use and it actually allows visitors to revoke their consent. The ability to choose if I want to display it at the bottom or the top of my page is also appreciated.

TopLevelShop

Great app, such a simple to use and very useful. It's easy to instal and understand, very cheap for just 3 dollars per month. Recomended.

Elegancebykajal

I like this service of banners! I is great to have this as the store runs on the UK web too! It is better to have it on the Center.

Roots and Sticks

Great app, love it. thank you using this for the first time. Great price, customizable, legit. Gratitude for you. Install for free or for a very low fee to keep your store compliant.

ClevTools

With all those panic about privacy and personal data protection this is a great app to have, especially for us with less coding knowledge. It is automatically integrated with my shop and easy to manage so i have nothing to worry about. Also, it gives me great options if i want to play with banner layout, colors and fonts. I am grateful for this app, thank you very much.