TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Em Shapewear

I don't really know how to do anything techy, and I can't afford to pay someone so this will do for now.

October 21, 2021

Thank you for the review. If you need any help with SEO or speed, feel free to reach out to our support and we will help you out!

MilliForHer

This app is great. Lots of more seo editing features than others. Their support is very responsive and nice. Julia helped me fix some coding issues promptly. Thank you!

Always Abundant Co.

Saved me hundreds of hours of work so far, I would recommend starting here if you're trying to speed up your site. Only paid $22 dollars for 2 years of access, by far the best-valued app I've used. Accidently added their badge to my page and within 2 minutes customer service had gotten back to me and removed the badge.

Barky Things

Easy to shrink images and create a naming template for image names and alt tags. Plus offers an asset preload optimizer to speed up the site for certain visitors. Took me 10 minutes to setup.

Ballon King KLG

App works perfectly and fast. Absolutely incredible support and service! Julia helped me with all problems we had and gave us great tips to improve our page. Thanks a lot!

GordonCarroll

Just started using and so far so good. Spoke with a rep via chat and they were quick to assist and provide recommendations.

NEUROGOLD

Awesome App. Easy functions and always knows what to do :) even changes the picture name and the alt text and picture compression

DIIVO.official

great experience so far...great customer service and excellent features to speedify your shop. Will come back again after using it for a while.

Sweet Drips Handmade

This app optimized my site in a matter of seconds and the team was very helpful in making sure my needs were met.

Ultra E-Bikes

Great App!! Really helpful in makes images smaller. In addition to the great image reduction, the app also tells when there are broken links to help with the SEO. Highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84