TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

ASPEN & GRIT -

I thought I would have to always run each image through Tiny Png the app. This saves me so much time!

Newagecrystal

I love this app MOST! THIS IS THE BEST APP I've ever had ! The assistant Julia is very helpful! I appreciate her so much!

Beauty Boxes by Anijah-Rose

I enjoy how easy it is to use and prices are amazing and are billed through Shopify! I am so excited to see the positive change.

Plain To Polished

I love that I just added TinyIMG, didn't have to do anything else and my site speed increased significantly. Great price too!!

The Prousen

This app is perfect. It has speed up my website a lot. I absolutely recommend this app, it works very well.

Masakali.co

Best App Ever.!Help a lot.
Same image Quality lower the size of images with ease
Quick Solution......

Mama Kisses

this app significantly reduces the images without having to save and resave images etc. Great app. love it

VerdoStore

None of the other apps I had tried worked for me, but this free app has helped me improve my page speed score by almost 30%. So grateful to you.

RAVASKY

BEST OF BEST ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feminist On the Road

I really like this app, works so good. I was not convinced when i bought it but was a good purchase definitely

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78