TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Silo

Within minutes after installing I was greeted by Julia who had already ran a quick test on my store and was ready with all the information I needed to make my store faster. After that I felt very confident to run the optimiser. What a time saving tool! Image filenames and alt-text are seo optimised in one click. My store is loading faster then ever. I definitely recommend.

Engsa

Optimised our store perfectly and it never disappointed us. Great and easy interface as well. Thanks :)

Boker Cuchillos

Esta aplicación funciona bastante bien. Tiny JPG es una sistema que llevo usando hace mucho en su web.

The Moto Crew

Super App, Einfach zu handhaben! Macht Spaß damit zu arbeiten. Bilder werden Problemlos optimiert. TOP

ergokid Singapore

When I first used it, some of the pictures went missing but the helpdesk was quick to resolve the issue.

Mai Satin Scarf & Co

This app really helped me speed up my website. Love it. I love that it doesn’t hinder the quality of my images!

Cateringhardwaredirect

Fantastic app, very easy to use and very informative, brilliant support team that are quick to respond too. Highly recommended!

Loja Compra Incrível

Muito bom! Aprovado! Fiquei com receio de instalar mas depois realmente entrega o que promete com suas funções!

Farmivore

Does a good job reducing image size, our pages do seem to load faster now. Make sure you have hi-res back ups of your photos somewhere on you hard drive though, because the app only lets you restore to original quality for 30 days after the photo is reduced.

GoFitBoss

Does what it promises to do and the support is very fast and reliable. Definitely recommend if you wanna save time and avoid headaches.