TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG - JPG, Live support

Always Whiskered

Julia is a great help and helped disabled optimization after my credit runs out. Cant wait to see how this app can help our store.

Yeli Creationz

Eligijus was very helpful and fast! Loved the app for what it could do. Loved how support went above and beyond to reach back to me I appreciate you guys

August 11, 2021

We already contacted the merchant and got everything sorted out. It seems that their email was in spam folder.

To other merchants: If It seems that we do not respond to you, just check your spam folder or message us through our customer chat! :)

Posture Perfect

Amazing app with amazing support! Helped me troubleshoot errors with my theme to get the app working correctly. I am very pleased and would highly recommend it - big thanks to the support team.

Wehappypets

AmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazingAmazing

NO MORE ACCESSORIES

I've just started using this app, but so far I love it how easy it is to use and fix SEO related issues. Love it so far

Totally Awesome Toys

Absolutely amazing app! I am, what you might call, a 'newbie' to the world of SEO and I found the app pretty much straightforward. Any confusion I had (which was because of my inexperience I might add!), I used the chat tool in the corner and a lovely lady called Julia gave me all the guidance I needed in a clear and concise manner. I can't praise this company enough! Keep up the great work ;-)

Brilliant Baby Co.

Great Job TinyIMG! My site is running faster just like you promised! I'm still typing because Shopify forced me to make it over 100 letters...

AleHorn - Viking Drinking Horn Vessels and Accessories

Great app that did a lot of things that I dont know about - just instant success higher page speeds! Inexpensive for how much work it helps you do. Would recommend this other than other apps ive used in the past. Only took a few minutes to complete a full sitewide image audit and compressed all my product pages like 70%

Kwality

Best App of its kind hands down and I have tried loads, super-fast compression time compared to all the others, super compression results straightforward to use great price. Speed increase very good. But best of all the support these guys have got your back - best support of any app I have ever used

Denny Shop

Amazing Customer Support! Quick Reply form customer support and helped fix my issue of broken url redirects.