TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG - JPG, Live support

Brilliant Baby Co.

Great Job TinyIMG! My site is running faster just like you promised! I'm still typing because Shopify forced me to make it over 100 letters...

AleHorn - Viking Drinking Horn Vessels and Accessories

Great app that did a lot of things that I dont know about - just instant success higher page speeds! Inexpensive for how much work it helps you do. Would recommend this other than other apps ive used in the past. Only took a few minutes to complete a full sitewide image audit and compressed all my product pages like 70%

Kwality

Best App of its kind hands down and I have tried loads, super-fast compression time compared to all the others, super compression results straightforward to use great price. Speed increase very good. But best of all the support these guys have got your back - best support of any app I have ever used

Denny Shop

Amazing Customer Support! Quick Reply form customer support and helped fix my issue of broken url redirects.

Easy Pickins Store

Akasha Mallorca

muy fácil de usar, a ver si un par de meses más y veo como va la velocidad de la web, si es así un 5 estrellas

WATER·VOLT

Saved me so much time! This is the must APP for all shops here at Shopify! HIghly recommend! Love it!

On Trend Shirts

Just started using this app today as my site had some issues. So far it's great and has helped a lot already. Thank you.

Alchemist of Eden

I haven't even finished making all the changes and the speed score has gone up loads just using the optimizer for 20 images! There is still so much more I can do with this App. The store speed was lower than similar stores on Shopify and now it is the same. Very happy!!! Thank you!

GGCats

Made my website is 10x faster by compressing all photos. Must have app with shopify.........................