TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

Unitrolli

this app is not bad, easy to use, well optimized my picture and fasten my website loading speed. keep it on the good work

Mission Jesus Apparel

I was getting a 40 speed score rating before I downloaded this app and now after having all of my images resized it is up to a 66! Thankful that a YouTube video recommended downloading.

Etherea Clothing

Helped me speed up my website. All in a just one click. The plan with all the extra perks is totally worth it. Highly recommend

Kite and Crest

The app saved a ton of space on my website through optimizing our images (we have tons) and they even have a team of SEO experts to help fine tune everything.

ultimateskinkit

This app is so amazing. It helped me speed up my website so much more in the literal click of a button. Recommend to anyone!

RareGlo Organic Shea Products

Great addition to my store. It has helped my store greatly. Thank you for helping my store improve. Highly recommend you get this one!

Fashion Fanz

First of all, I must say I am none techy and now my site looks like a superstar with a super fast speed, thanks to their super live chat support (Beautiful Julia) who worked with me very patiently and fixed so many errors I'd have to pay at least $1000 to get it fixed by fiiver. before this, I had tried so many other SEO apps but the support and user-friendliness came nowhere near Tiny image SEO. Now I can focus on my marketing having all Seo automated and fixed in no time. I strongly recommend this app to whoever doesn't like the headache of SEO. Thank you so much for the wonderful app that just made life easy for me.

The LionDog Shop

The application is helping me to improve the speed of my store that an important detail. Julia from the technical service helped me a lot with some problems. They are always ready to help you.

GOLDBLACKpremium

best service on shopify. Really quick , professional and offering extra effort . App works great . Thank you so much

Daggers & Dames

This app has been a complete lifesaver. I am so very happy with it and how easy it is to use. My website speed still shows as being the same in a few places by my overall grade on Google Analytics and GTMetrix is better than it has ever been. THANK YOU!