TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Boutique Bubbles

Great app which is helping us reducing our images weight, therefore improving our page speed. Also great app which alerts you of broken links that we can manually redirect really easily.

1mrk.com

After using this application it became fast and support is good I recommend it for every store Excellent

Elettra Charge

Actually my website works really faster than before. Probably it was the reason why people leave out my store. I'm happy about this improvement! Thank you to all TinyMG SEO Team!!!!!!

Happee Shoppee

Just started using this app today. Its very simple, easy to use and a good solution to lot of important aspects of SEO. But the best part is very top notch Customer Service. Extremely quick, prompt and proactive. I did see some initial benefits and looking forward to see the full potential in the coming days...

BeStylish

I am very satisfied with the app. Very intuitive, useful and easy to use. It was possible to make a great optimization of the images on our website. Support is amazing. Very quick and helpful!

Buddi Limited

This app is super quick and easy to use. The pay as you go option is a little hard to see, which is probably why there is one bad review, but if you find it it's a super cheap and simple solution. Thanks!

PiuBella - With You

I really like this app. It helped me a lot with the automations. I asked for automatic redirection for the broken links and they implemented this function fast. I'm satisfied with the support team also. Thank you for your help.

Jays Beans

Pretty simple app to use so far, as I just started out today. I like this better then some of the other SEO apps

BoBoGo Pet Supplies

its so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so goodits so good

Fesh Beauty

very good customer service and app in general. hoping it improves my site speed tremendously. Definitely a good idea to try it out!