TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Em and Ahr

Great app so far and very informative folks! However, for some odd reason, ever since, the thumbnails of my products don't appear correctly in SEO google searches.

bioeffectspain.es

great compression. I have just get started with this app and i have seen the big amount of mb it has saved in my images

The Green Trade

This is an amazingly simple and effective app to use for tour Shopify store. They also have an incredible support team.

Shop Board Lifestyle

Très facile d'utilisation c'est ce que je recherchais, l'application est agréable, colorée et surtout en Français pour me permettre de bien maitriser l'appli pour que ma boutique puisse fonctionner correctement

The Young Hippie

This appnhasbhelped me a huge amount with speed !as well as inage consistency it really helps for a medium to Large volume store

ART & CRIME

Wonderful app! Helping you grow with your website. Using the app is so easy to use and the customer service are really awesome ! I’ll recommend this app to all my friends for sure :)

For Moms And Babies

top os cara sao brabo demais ajuda muitoo!
recomendo geral baixar pra quem ta começando nao tenha duvidas que este APP vai transformar sua loja em um verdadeiro e-commerce

[ ble ]

I don't much about SEO and Web design, but help support is so helpful and friendly. The follow you what whatever you need and ask.

Indigo Nature Threads

This app really does do a great job at optimizing your speed. I'd definitely recommend if you have a lot of images on your site, and don't want to manually go through them to compress and replace each one.

CatNovation

This App is so simple to use. I just clicked one button and it did everything it had to do and the reduction was an astonishing 50%. This is amazing and will certainly help with customer experience and sales :). Thank you to the TinyIMG team. You are absolutely amazing.