TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Mi-Fan Ltd

I have started using this app to increase my SEO and the speed of my site and so far I am happy with their service and the way the employees are available to help/advice you on how to improve your website. I will test this app out and see if there are any difference from before. All in all, I am happy with this app.

Shop Forever Now

For ages now, people have been telling me how slow my website shopforevernow.com was to load. Since installing this app, which btw, was only a short time ago, I have already noticed that it is somewhat faster now, however, I still think that it is little slow to load but this is mainly due to the hosting server being located in another country other than Australia.

Anyway, cannot recommend this app high enough. It took hardly any time at all to optimize over 11000 images.

The service was 5 * also. With myself not being very literate in the ways of SEO, I obviously had some questions, so I got straight on to their chat feature located within the app and was pretty much responded to almost immediately. Julia (chat name) was fabulous and very very helpful and answered all of my questions without any hesitations at all. All in all, I have found the app and customer service to be very professional.

Ohh, and let's not forget the price. I don't think I have seen another app that even compares. Thank you for such a great app.

Zissu LTD

this app made my site speed faster and helped me to convert much more! thank you for this wonderfull app

Vivid Canine

The app was easy to use and installation was straightforward. Tech support was very helpful Hoping this will boost my page load speed

Men's Classics

Great app. Simple as that. Does just what I need it to. Automate my image compressions at Men's Classics - www.mensclassics.dk
The images are still in great quality - can't be seen with a human eye. Totally worth the low price! Thank you Sales Squad for this app.

GeegoDanne

I use this app to help me optimize my store. It is quite useful. It is really a great app for my Shopify store.

Trust4Ward

Awesome app with a lot of amazing features and awesome support. Huge thank you, guys! Good luck. :)

YamiKawaiiCo

Inexpensive app and great support! I had been using another image optimizer before that was more than twice the charge of the monthly subscription of this one!

Vital60 Performance Nutrition

easy and fast. I don't have time for anything else. quick service and intuitive user interface.

The Center Cap Store

This an awesome product that has helped us with getting our images optimized. It takes a difficult process and simplifies it all.