Rezensionen (2.080)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. Februar 2024

As someone deeply invested in optimizing my website's performance, I can confidently say that Tiny SEO has surpassed my expectations in every aspect. Their exceptional customer service team went above and beyond to provide insightful guidance and remarkable knowledge, particularly in enhancing the speed of my website.

One of the standout features of Tiny SEO is its auto image minimizer, which I now consider an absolute essential. This ingenious tool effortlessly optimizes images, ensuring that my website remains fast-loading without sacrificing visual quality. The impact on user experience has been profound, with visitors enjoying swift navigation and seamless browsing sessions.

What truly sets Tiny SEO apart is their proactive approach to customer satisfaction. Without even needing to ask, their team identified areas for improvement and offered invaluable suggestions, demonstrating a genuine commitment to helping their clients succeed in the competitive online landscape.

In addition to its powerful features and exemplary customer support, Tiny SEO boasts an intuitive interface that simplifies the optimization process, even for those with minimal technical expertise. From keyword management to performance monitoring, every aspect of website optimization is seamlessly integrated into a user-friendly platform.

In conclusion, Tiny SEO is more than just a tool for enhancing search engine visibility; it's a comprehensive solution for elevating your website's performance to new heights. With its exceptional features, unparalleled customer service, and commitment to continuous improvement, Tiny SEO has earned my highest recommendation for anyone serious about maximizing their online presence.

Oldboy's Flowers
Australien
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
16. April 2024

Just want to give a shout out to Julia, who went above and beyond to help fix my pagespeed and was so thorough and efficient about it. Thanks a lot! Made a huge difference to the loading times.

copper-red
Indien
4 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 16. Mai 2024

UPDATE FROM ME ... had 2nd amazing support experience from Simon this time.

Honestly its rare to feel customer focus running through the veins of a business so hats off to the management as well. Easy to say but near impossible to implement without a team who believes.

SEO is a foreign language to me (!) and this app is a very powerful tool ... guides you through one by one every suggestion to improve performance. It's so easy to use.

I was blown away by customer support chat - Julia literally gave me a masterclass on optimisation. Demystifying SEO! Thanks Julia for that, i felt like i learnt a skill today - you not only answered y initial question but left me with a strategy to follow moving forward which for me is priceless.

I rarely review but feel compelled to spread the word, I couldn't be more delighted with this app and thorough, patient, insiteful customer support that was above and beyond. Thanks Julia!

Watergate Contemporary
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
30. April 2024

This is such an easy app to work with. As a new business owner, some of the terminologies might be difficult to understand and tasks can be daunting but this app made the tasks easy to complete.

It has good definitions, clear guide on what to do at each stage. I used it for optimising my images, improving page speed, adding alt text to my images, site audit and SEO. It's an all in one package.

I needed help, Julia and Chris were very helpful. I would recommend the app to anyone.

BoundlessLoveStore
7 tage mit der App
14. Mai 2024

super helpful, great support, they help you straight away. I fixed my page quickly and easily

ParfmWorld
Deutschland
2 monate mit der App
10. Juni 2024

It was really helpful for fixing any tech and issue related to SEO. The customer service is perfect, and they’ll help you fulfill any of your needs.

BUYFRIENDLY
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
3 monate mit der App
20. Mai 2024

They were very helpful in regards to information and how to make my store faster. jut waiting on results. everything is very detailed and you can find out all sorts of stuff for your store. especially store audit!! that's helpful in itself because it tells you everything that needs to be fixed

ClassbyDesign
Vereinigte Staaten
13 tage mit der App
5. April 2024

Tiny IMG is a brilliant App and the support team are literally always quick to reply to any questions, issues you may have. They even provide SEO advice over and above what the App can do for you!

Showery UK
5 monate mit der App
14. April 2024

very nice, l have 2 site used tinyimg, They will help me solve various problems

crystalswholesaleusa
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
25. April 2024

The support from Julia is just amazing!
I thought I had just a speed problem with my shop. But she was able to find many other things that made the shop work properly. And of course she found out how the speed could be improved. A very simple explanation was given, without any "clever IT" terminology. For people like me, who are really artistic, it helps tremendously. Thanks Julia.

LeonNata