Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de marzo de 2024

Top Customer Supporters, always ready to help, and the app indeed fixes the shop speed.

Gibbon Slacklines
Alemania
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
5 de abril de 2024

Muy bien, una aplicación fácil de utilizar que ayuda a gestionar toda la parte seo, además de una asistencia excelente.

Lolitas&L

PHOTOPRI【写真展・美術展品質のプリントサービス】
Japón
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
23 de febrero de 2024

Have been using this app for years now and am super happy with the results. The customers service are super friendly and really helpful! I use this on all of my stores.

Waggy Tails
Reino Unido
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
26 de febrero de 2024

As someone deeply invested in optimizing my website's performance, I can confidently say that Tiny SEO has surpassed my expectations in every aspect. Their exceptional customer service team went above and beyond to provide insightful guidance and remarkable knowledge, particularly in enhancing the speed of my website.

One of the standout features of Tiny SEO is its auto image minimizer, which I now consider an absolute essential. This ingenious tool effortlessly optimizes images, ensuring that my website remains fast-loading without sacrificing visual quality. The impact on user experience has been profound, with visitors enjoying swift navigation and seamless browsing sessions.

What truly sets Tiny SEO apart is their proactive approach to customer satisfaction. Without even needing to ask, their team identified areas for improvement and offered invaluable suggestions, demonstrating a genuine commitment to helping their clients succeed in the competitive online landscape.

In addition to its powerful features and exemplary customer support, Tiny SEO boasts an intuitive interface that simplifies the optimization process, even for those with minimal technical expertise. From keyword management to performance monitoring, every aspect of website optimization is seamlessly integrated into a user-friendly platform.

In conclusion, Tiny SEO is more than just a tool for enhancing search engine visibility; it's a comprehensive solution for elevating your website's performance to new heights. With its exceptional features, unparalleled customer service, and commitment to continuous improvement, Tiny SEO has earned my highest recommendation for anyone serious about maximizing their online presence.

Oldboy's Flowers
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
28 de febrero de 2024

Great app. Also thanks to the team, thank you for your help!

BONOTEE
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
4 de marzo de 2024

5 Stars & More!

The app its self is brilliant.
-Handles my SEO
-Give me more options than shopify does
-Comnverts my images automatically
-Sorts everything with my meta data

The support staff
This is where they outshine everyone. I've had problems with my theme and paid for a speed increase from a seller on Fiver, I knew straight away something was wrong and when I asked the team here, they went above and beyond to help me.
I discovered I was scammed on Fiver & in minutes the lovely lady had me back to a stage where I could progress without the damage the scammer had done.

Really impressed :)

JustSmoke.Me
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
5 de marzo de 2024

This a very practical app - and it has helped immensely with the items on my checklist to improve my website rankings, visibility and speed - Everything a successful website needs! I also have really appreciated the fantastic customer service. They went above my expectations to help with my site speed. I highly recommend this app for an all-in-one site optimization improvement.

Nature's Wild Child
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
20 de febrero de 2024

This app does exactly what it says on the tin. It's easy to use and we've seen improvements in both site speed and SEO. Recently introduced AI makes life easier too. Great proactive and friendly support.

Wovii
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
21 de marzo de 2024

Really nice app, saves a ton of time! The best thing is the support tho, they are the best!

Pure Cut Supplements