Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de mayo de 2024

Great app and support. It works very well compared with other apps. If you look for an app to optimize the SEO and speed this app will not disappoint you in my point of view. My first choice. The support is also amazing. Norbert

AutAll & Victoria's Laden
Alemania
5 meses usando la aplicación
22 de abril de 2024

a well-made app that allows SEOs to save time. It offers advanced features that are not included in the subscription in other apps. The support and technical assistance team is really fast, helpful and clear. I recommend this app to anyone who wants to improve the SEO of their Shopify store. Special thank to Julia.

Rubino Kids
Italia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
23 de febrero de 2024

Have been using this app for years now and am super happy with the results. The customers service are super friendly and really helpful! I use this on all of my stores.

Waggy Tails
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
11 de mayo de 2024

App does what it says and is well prices. You don't really need support often but the one time I did (to activate Lazy Loading) the reply was instant and sorted. On the lazy loading feature I think it is awesome the lock it to ensure you have backed up your site before activating - shows real dedication to the user.
I will certainly look at this vendors other apps

Galaxy Tees
2 meses usando la aplicación
16 de abril de 2024

Just want to give a shout out to Julia, who went above and beyond to help fix my pagespeed and was so thorough and efficient about it. Thanks a lot! Made a huge difference to the loading times.

copper-red
India
4 meses usando la aplicación
15 de febrero de 2024

TinyImg is a speed and SEO optimisation app that's been a game changer for my Shopify store. Initially, I was unsure about its use, neglecting its potential. However, I've now come to appreciate its ability to audit and solve crucial issues like missing ALT tags or resizing images, allowing me to focus on what truly matters. What stands out is their exceptional customer service; not only do they offer helpful articles, but having access to a chat for guidance and quick answers is brilliant. I'm now a frequent user of the app. Highly recommend!

Booblinka Jewellery
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 16 de mayo de 2024

UPDATE FROM ME ... had 2nd amazing support experience from Simon this time.

Honestly its rare to feel customer focus running through the veins of a business so hats off to the management as well. Easy to say but near impossible to implement without a team who believes.

SEO is a foreign language to me (!) and this app is a very powerful tool ... guides you through one by one every suggestion to improve performance. It's so easy to use.

I was blown away by customer support chat - Julia literally gave me a masterclass on optimisation. Demystifying SEO! Thanks Julia for that, i felt like i learnt a skill today - you not only answered y initial question but left me with a strategy to follow moving forward which for me is priceless.

I rarely review but feel compelled to spread the word, I couldn't be more delighted with this app and thorough, patient, insiteful customer support that was above and beyond. Thanks Julia!

Watergate Contemporary
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2024

Chris is very knowledgeable and saved me many hours of work with his advice! Awesome app! thanks for the support

Wiecel™
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
4 de marzo de 2024

My webshop was really very slow, it took about 5 to 8 seconds to load completely. Since I enabled the lazy loader in the application it is so much faster. Also great that it automatically generates the image file names which I did myself before. This will save me a lot of time because I have many pictures.

HandyLight.nl
Países Bajos
3 meses usando la aplicación
5 de abril de 2024

Tiny IMG is a brilliant App and the support team are literally always quick to reply to any questions, issues you may have. They even provide SEO advice over and above what the App can do for you!

Showery UK