Reseñas (2.090)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de abril de 2024

Easy to handle app adressing the main SEO issues. The support is awesome. Julia helped me through some questions and immediately checked for the success. She also gave me some further valuable tipps concerning SEO I could instantly adapt.

Swiss Medical Food DE GmbH
Alemania
8 meses usando la aplicación
26 de marzo de 2024

I have now have had this app for 1 month and it has helped my site which had so many issues. Most are all fixed now and I'm just a small business so this will help my SEO a lot. The chat support is excellent! There is always someone to answer your questions.

Exotic Sands Inc
20 días usando la aplicación
10 de junio de 2024

Have just started using this app and have found it useful and easy to use, the support staff have been very helpful and quick to respond to my queries. (Special thanks to Julia for help today :)

Mabon Gallery
Reino Unido
15 días usando la aplicación
9 de marzo de 2024

I've had a great experience with the TinyIMG Shopify App. The support team is amazing, always quick to help and really goes above and beyond. I love the script control feature—it's super useful and makes my pages load really fast. This app has truly made my Shopify store better and easier to manage. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to boost their store's performance.

Online Adult Store | ThatMood
2 meses usando la aplicación
4 de marzo de 2024

My webshop was really very slow, it took about 5 to 8 seconds to load completely. Since I enabled the lazy loader in the application it is so much faster. Also great that it automatically generates the image file names which I did myself before. This will save me a lot of time because I have many pictures.

HandyLight.nl
Países Bajos
3 meses usando la aplicación
27 de abril de 2024

Tiny SEO is a great application, taking a lot of the guesswork out of SEO and Speed Optimization. Not only is the application great, their customer service is as well. Julia was a great help for me, I originally asked to enable lazy loading. But Julia told me that it was not needed and proceeded to help me optimize my site further. I would highly recommend anyone this application.

IKASAYA
11 días usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2024

Great customer service and app works as desired. Ran into a small issue with the JSON-LD script and Simon showed me how to fix it with ease. Even helped me edit some alt image duplicates. Highly recommend this app

Taylor Upstate
10 días usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

Great customer service today Julia let me know how to sort out some of the issues causing site to run slow, would highly recommend.

The Crafty Bag Co
Reino Unido
6 días usando la aplicación
5 de marzo de 2024

This a very practical app - and it has helped immensely with the items on my checklist to improve my website rankings, visibility and speed - Everything a successful website needs! I also have really appreciated the fantastic customer service. They went above my expectations to help with my site speed. I highly recommend this app for an all-in-one site optimization improvement.

Nature's Wild Child
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
29 de mayo de 2024

Great app and even better customer service! Everything works smoothly!

Het Wolhuisje