Avis (2 156)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 26 juin 2023

Die Bedienung der App ist wirklich einfach und der Support ist einfach unschlagbar. Mit der Hilfe des Supports konnte ich bislang noch jedes Problem lösen (thank you Simon!).

Rosas Naturkosmetik
Allemagne
13 novembre 2019

Does what it claims and amazing customer service. Just go on. Setup and forget. Not tried the Preloading features yet! But would love to test on my site.

Holsters Shop
Inde
14 mai 2020

Smooth, professional and did exactly as requested. Don't like these automated apps working my page titles, but happy I am able to customize exactly how I chose saving hours of editing. Thank you team!

socxsology
10 juin 2020

really great app and great people had some confusion they helped me out through everything! even gave me a refund even when it wasn't their fault. highly recommended!

relatable-af
Inde
8 novembre 2021

Atendimento ótimo, aplicativo muito funcional e eficaz, ajuda muito na performance da loja e isso passa credibilidade.

custoupouco.com
Brésil
31 octobre 2021

Customer service is perfect, always helping! Trying to improve and the website speed better now! recommend this app!!

SIWPLE
Modifié le 19 février 2022

This app is helping my store have a consistent look among all the various product photos, taking the guesswork and time out of minimizing and resizing. The audits are insightful and informative and the optimizations are streamlined. Their customer service is outstanding, even helping me with other app integrations. I highly recommend them.

Happy Hounds Pet Supply
TinyIMG a répondu 17 février 2022

Thank you for the great review!

The reason you have to re-scan the images in the Variant app is because the image ID and filename changes. But there are a few really cool Variant apps that have solved this issue. If you want a recommendation, feel free to shot us a message and I'll tell you the names of the apps. You will not regret switching to them, no one did!

1 novembre 2022

App is great. Julia is amazing, fast and hard working. She instantly realised what the missing puzzles were. High five from here!

VKCDesiqn
TinyIMG a répondu 1 novembre 2022

Hard work pays off! Thank you for the amazing feedback!

7 octobre 2021

I started using the tool today. Their support is perfect, they are always ready to answer all questions and give a quick answer. I would warmly recommend it to everyone.

TIMELESS FRIDA
Serbie
12 juin 2023

their service is always fast and top notch. personally, I consider this app a bargain. It has saved me money and time.

VINYL-SVG