Avis (2 076)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 juin 2024

Love this App for making our stores SEO a breeze! It also did wonders speeding up our page time by effortlessly resizing our hundreds of images in a matter of minutes! The customer support has also been top notch!

Little Llamas Boutique
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

Just want to give a shout out to Julia, who went above and beyond to help fix my pagespeed and was so thorough and efficient about it. Thanks a lot! Made a huge difference to the loading times.

copper-red
Inde
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 16 mai 2024

UPDATE FROM ME ... had 2nd amazing support experience from Simon this time.

Honestly its rare to feel customer focus running through the veins of a business so hats off to the management as well. Easy to say but near impossible to implement without a team who believes.

SEO is a foreign language to me (!) and this app is a very powerful tool ... guides you through one by one every suggestion to improve performance. It's so easy to use.

I was blown away by customer support chat - Julia literally gave me a masterclass on optimisation. Demystifying SEO! Thanks Julia for that, i felt like i learnt a skill today - you not only answered y initial question but left me with a strategy to follow moving forward which for me is priceless.

I rarely review but feel compelled to spread the word, I couldn't be more delighted with this app and thorough, patient, insiteful customer support that was above and beyond. Thanks Julia!

Watergate Contemporary
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 avril 2024

This is such an easy app to work with. As a new business owner, some of the terminologies might be difficult to understand and tasks can be daunting but this app made the tasks easy to complete.

It has good definitions, clear guide on what to do at each stage. I used it for optimising my images, improving page speed, adding alt text to my images, site audit and SEO. It's an all in one package.

I needed help, Julia and Chris were very helpful. I would recommend the app to anyone.

BoundlessLoveStore
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 mai 2024

super helpful, great support, they help you straight away. I fixed my page quickly and easily

ParfmWorld
Allemagne
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

They were very helpful in regards to information and how to make my store faster. jut waiting on results. everything is very detailed and you can find out all sorts of stuff for your store. especially store audit!! that's helpful in itself because it tells you everything that needs to be fixed

ClassbyDesign
États-Unis
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2024

Tiny IMG is a brilliant App and the support team are literally always quick to reply to any questions, issues you may have. They even provide SEO advice over and above what the App can do for you!

Showery UK
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 avril 2024

very nice, l have 2 site used tinyimg, They will help me solve various problems

crystalswholesaleusa
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
25 avril 2024

The support from Julia is just amazing!
I thought I had just a speed problem with my shop. But she was able to find many other things that made the shop work properly. And of course she found out how the speed could be improved. A very simple explanation was given, without any "clever IT" terminology. For people like me, who are really artistic, it helps tremendously. Thanks Julia.

LeonNata
Australie
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 février 2024

Have been using this app for years now and am super happy with the results. The customers service are super friendly and really helpful! I use this on all of my stores.

Waggy Tails