Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
31 décembre 2023

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I absolutely love Tiny: SEO Image Optimizer, Speedin! It has made optimizing images on my website a breeze. It significantly improves loading speed and boosts SEO performance. Plus, the user-friendly interface and excellent customer support make it even better. Highly recommended!

#TinySEO #ImageOptimizer #WebsiteSpeed #SEOBoost

Yoga Addicts
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

A big time saver for me and easy to setup! Quick and kind customer service as well. Thumbs up!

FossilsAndMore
Pays-Bas
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 janvier 2024

Well lets just say customer service is amazing! I sent a message totally not expecting an answer on a Sunday morning and guess what? Not only did I get a response but Julia helped me understand things better. This app and the customer service is top quality!!!

Jerzey Gems LLC
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 janvier 2024

Very communicative, proactive and definitely improves the function of the website.

La Bouche
Australie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2024

I would highly recommend Tiny highly to other Shopify users. I have requested help 2 times and was extremely satisfied with the prompt and thorough response. Very courteous and professional.

Metal Ceiling Express
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 janvier 2024

It made it really easy to take care of things. I have used other apps before but they were too complicated. I am really happy with this app and how it made things automated and easy with minimal effort. Highly recommend it.

LinoJewels
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 décembre 2023

Smooth UI and pretty much straightforward, will save you a lot of money and time, especially when you realize the possible fixes after having lots of products and they got great customer service!

Level Up
Koweït
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2024

Great app, highly recommended. I was able to reduce my image sizes by around 45%. The app also has many other good features. And the support, especially Julia, is really excellent!!

Seidel Moden - Damenmode für jeden Anlass
Allemagne
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 janvier 2024

Outstanding customer service. what a breath of fresh air! My issue was dealt with promptly. Eli is professional and friendly. I highly recommend this app, it improves the overall performance of my store, couldn't be happier with it. Thank You TinyIMG!

Master Resell Rights Boutique
Australie
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
28 novembre 2023

The seamless functionality has significantly boosted our website's performance, and the results are astounding. Not only does it work flawlessly, but the lightning-fast customer service team is incredibly responsive and helpful, making our experience truly exceptional. We're absolutely thrilled with this app and highly recommend it for anyone looking to optimize their images and enhance site speed.

Seliga Shoes
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application