Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 janvier 2024

There are so many choices of different apps that offer similar services, but really-look no further! TinyIMG is the way to go! Very easy to use for someone who knows nothing about SEO. I really improved my site speed following their advice. This app makes it fun to write met and all the other required SEO, fix broken links, resize images and many more. And what's the most important-excellent customer support. You can get your questions answered via chat literally in minutes. Thank you very much!

SlavicBeauty.net
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 janvier 2024

As the owner of a Shopify store, I recently found myself in need of assistance due to an issue of my own making. I reached out to the support team at Tiny:SEO Image Optimizer, Speed, and my experience was outstanding, particularly with a representative named Simon.

Despite only having a free plan, Simon provided service that was not only helpful but also remarkably thorough. He not only addressed my initial issue with efficiency and professionalism but also offered several insightful suggestions to enhance the overall performance of my store. His commitment and expertise were evident throughout our interaction.

I was so impressed by the level of support provided on a complimentary basis that I made the immediate decision to upgrade to a premium account. This experience ranks as one of the best I've had in terms of customer service and support. I highly recommend Tiny:SEO Image Optimizer, Speed for their exceptional service and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Fairhope Roughstock Company
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 janvier 2024

This App is excellent and extremely ease to use.It delivers exactly what it promises by reducing image size and improving website speed.What truly sets TinyIMG apart is the exceptional level of support provided by Simon and team.Their dedication to helpings users goes above and beyond,and their responsiveness and expertise are truly commendable.Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, they were there to provide prompt and effective support.Overall ,I highly recommend Tiny IMG to anyone looking to improve there shopify store.

Atlantic Wood N Wares
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 janvier 2024

Perhaps the most important app you use to optimize everything. My experience is only positive. And customer service answers absolutely every question you might have. Mostly response time of just a few minutes, then they are always ready with your website and explain. I think it's so good that they don't give general information on questions, but questions that only apply to your website.

Teppemannen
Norvège
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 avril 2024

Customer support is stellar! Regardless of the day, time or issue -the support team is ready and available to address it.

Gallery Canada
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

Great offers in the plugin. It is not only an image & website speed improver, it takes care of SEO as well. And it does it's work good on my website. Great support by Julia.

Soulshinecreators
Espagne
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 janvier 2024

Been using Tiny for over a year now, very happy with it a support is also good when needed.

Outdoorium
Australie
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 janvier 2024

Great app, and as always even greater service by the team of TinyIMG!

I would always recommend something that has been developed by these guys. It works and the support is always more than happy to help.

Keep up the good work!

Vapes4you
Allemagne
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 avril 2024

Tiny SEO app is brilliant!

SEO is a foreign language to me (!) and this app is a very powerful tool ... guides you through one by one every suggestion to improve performance. It's so easy to use.

I was blown away by customer support chat - Julia literally gave me a masterclass on optimisation. Demystifying SEO! Thanks Julia for that, i felt like i learnt a skill today - you not only answered y initial question but left me with a strategy to follow moving forward which for me is priceless.

I rarely review but feel compelled to spread the word, I couldn't be more delighted with this app and thorough, patient, insiteful customer support that was above and beyond. Thanks Julia!

Watergate Contemporary
Royaume-Uni
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 février 2024

This app has been very helpful in setting up my website to make sure the website is optimized and runs smoothly. I also like how helpful Chris was in assisting me with the app and making sure I was using all the features it offers.

Puppers Bowtique