Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 mars 2024

The best thing about any application is how well they communicate and help - especially in times of need. The second best thing is how they reach out proactively to check in that all is good, including how to make it better so you get the optimum benefits from them. BOTH of these are 5 big stars from Tiny SEO - and the results are showing with more traffic and definetly faster. These guys are pinned and part of my permanent Shopify App family.

FCKcreative
Australie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 avril 2024

This is such an easy app to work with. As a new business owner, some of the terminologies might be difficult to understand and tasks can be daunting but this app made the tasks easy to complete.

It has good definitions, clear guide on what to do at each stage. I used it for optimising my images, improving page speed, adding alt text to my images, site audit and SEO. It's an all in one package.

I needed help, Julia and Chris were very helpful. I would recommend the app to anyone.

BoundlessLoveStore

crystalswholesaleusa
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
11 avril 2024

TinyIMG is a fantastic Shopify plugin that tackles the common issue of large image sizes on websites. We initially faced a hiccup with our inventory management system overwriting compressed images with larger originals each evening. However, TinyIMG's support team promptly assisted in resolving this issue and recompressing all images. Since implementation, it has significantly improved our website's loading times and positively impacted our core web vitals, resulting in improved rankings. If you're struggling with oversized images affecting your site's performance, TinyIMG is a valuable solution.

Mein-Regal.de
Allemagne
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 février 2024

The app is fantastic, and the customer service is exceptional. Always opt for apps with excellent customer service—it's often more crucial than the app itself. I'm extremely satisfied with them. They even detected a fake code on our site and promptly informed us about it. We'll definitely continue using their app.

Ferro & Company Watches
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
14 mai 2024

super helpful, great support, they help you straight away. I fixed my page quickly and easily

ParfmWorld
Allemagne
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 avril 2024

The support from Julia is just amazing!
I thought I had just a speed problem with my shop. But she was able to find many other things that made the shop work properly. And of course she found out how the speed could be improved. A very simple explanation was given, without any "clever IT" terminology. For people like me, who are really artistic, it helps tremendously. Thanks Julia.

LeonNata
Australie
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

Very great customer service, quick response, quick solution solving and straight to the point. I really like this kind of customer service.
Highly recommended!!!

CatX Fiesta
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 février 2024

Tiny IMG has significantly improved the optimization of my website's images and speed. Whenever I need assistance, their representatives are readily available to provide prompt help. I had the pleasure of chatting with Julia, who gave me valuable information on the steps I need to take to improve my website's traffic. Tiny IMG has tools that I didn't even know I needed until they were explained to me. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to make their website SEO-ready.

Minnie Little Things
États-Unis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 avril 2024

It's truly a game changer for anyone conscious about e-commerce SEO and covers all angles automatically so you can focus on the tasks that truly matter. An excellent tool to add to your arsenal at exceptional value.

The Globe Gallery