Omtaler (2 141)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
13. mai 2024

SEO was way over our heads until we started using this app. It plugs in easily, is super intuitive, and performs a great deal of the minute audit and optimize functions that could take hours and hours of labor to fix. TinyIMG sped up our site load dramatically and put all of our SEO requirements into one neat, easy to use dashboard. And it's pennies on the dollar compared to SEO agencies.

The J.L. Glove Company
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
21. april 2024

I truly love this app it is pretty easy to someone that doesn't know much about SEO and the support team is awesome, Chris is always the one I get and he is very knowledgeable and helpful to things I am still getting to know, I have seen a huge increase in traffic to my store since using this app

Flairautopia
7 måneder bruker appen
17. juni 2024

Very user-friendly and intuitive. Support is also 10/10. Really going out of their way to help out even if you are on Free Plan.

Soft Essentials
Sverige
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
11. juli 2024

These guys are so great, I have this plugin for 3 different location webshops, their support is outstanding, the plugin is outstanding and userfriendly, it's a better result then paying hundreds or thousands to the so claimed SEO agencies who claim to fix it for you. Besides that, this plugin is so clear, you even learn a lot while fixing your website.

Thanks for all so far, much appreciated!

XXL Nutrition Curacao
Curaçao
17 dager bruker appen
20. mai 2024

They were very helpful in regards to information and how to make my store faster. jut waiting on results. everything is very detailed and you can find out all sorts of stuff for your store. especially store audit!! that's helpful in itself because it tells you everything that needs to be fixed

ClassbyDesign
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
27. mai 2024

It's indeed a fast and simple speed optimisation app. Can't share much about this app because I am still new to it. But hands down, their support team is the best. I got assistance from Ms. Julia, one of their support representatives. Hopefully, their service will continue to improve in the future. Thanks

Kofferie
India
27 dager bruker appen
4. juni 2024

I contacted to support and they helped me in just 2 minutes. I appreciate their help and quick response. Highly recomended!

EzaVision
Storbritannia
6 måneder bruker appen
28. april 2024

This is a great app and the customer service is fantastic. Julia spent a long time talking to me on a Sunday, fixed my problem and offered additional suggestions for improving my SEO.

Rebecca Cordingley Jewellery
Rundt 3 år bruker appen
3. juni 2024

Great product! As a solopreneur with technical SEO experience, I'm glad to have a product like Tiny SEO that allows me to automate the optimization process.

SWAGMATE
4 måneder bruker appen
6. juni 2024

Very quick customer service response left a deep impression on me. They quickly helped me identify the issue and resolved it efficiently. This app has significantly improved my work efficiency and is highly recommended.

DMleather