Avaliações (2.148)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de maio de 2020

Great customer service. They even did a report on my website to let me know what needs to be improved and where.

So Southern Custom Equestrian Products
10 de março de 2023

Julia has helped out the company so much with her expertise and attention to our companies problems. She's helped with all of our questions on optimization, and google crawlers. Our store is pretty sizable with over 300 + products so to see our store loading so much quicker than it was originally is awesome. Their knowledge combined with technical skills is superb to say the least! The team here at Black Box Wonderland would like to thank you for all your support! Blessings to y'all!

Black Box Wonderland
Data de edição: 4 de abril de 2023

I highly recommend TinyIMG for website owners who are looking to optimize their images for speed and SEO. The tool is efficient, easy to use, and provides noticeable improvements in website performance and search engine rankings. With its advanced features and excellent customer support, TinyIMG has become an invaluable tool in my website optimization efforts. Give it a try, and you won't be disappointed! 5/5 stars. I am extremely satisfied with the results and benefits it has provided to my website's speed and SEO.

Jovalvi
Suécia
22 de dezembro de 2022

Great customer service. Julia was extremely helpful, she help me to resolve most of my perplexities. My store is still in the beginning stages and I am going to need all the help that I can get. Thanks Julia!

roseairnature
Itália
25 de março de 2023

Simple and useful app to use, cheaper than the competitors, fast support team also fast to use! I recommend to others

24 Pieces
Arábia Saudita
26 de agosto de 2020

I used this app to increase the speed of my website. It worked right away and it has improved the speed of my website. I highly recommend this app.

adepaexclusive
Data de edição: 8 de agosto de 2020

what I really like about this app, it gives you data and you can see the % difference. Excellent work!!! Tried some others before this one and I can see how the others did nothing.

neckmassagee
26 de junho de 2023

Awesome people to work with and truly a rewarding experience. And when it comes to the app, it's simply unparalleled. It offers a seamless user experience, intuitive design, and an array of innovative features that set it apart from the rest. This app is the epitome of excellence, providing unparalleled functionality and delivering the best-in-class experience. Embrace the privilege of working with extraordinary individuals and enjoying the unrivaled excellence of this exceptional app.

BySwiftly
Austrália
Data de edição: 15 de junho de 2023

So far my experience has been great. The app is easy to understand and the customer rep Julia was very quick to assist. I haven't used the app for long so not much has changed, but i'll be sure to come back with an update.

TsuviShop
2 de abril de 2021

Incredibly helpful support which is so vital - the app worked seamlessly and the support is second to none. Thank you!

Cicely Bloom