Avaliações (2.101)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de agosto de 2021

I used this app to increase page speed and optimise photos as well as add alt tags. When I signed up Julia also helped with some tips on SEO and pointed out some errors on my site i wasnt aware of. Thanks!

Nells Archdale
37 minutos usando o app
14 de setembro de 2020

Excellent customer service! They were really helpful as they explain me well how this App works and all the benefits involved.

ILLARIY
Austrália
36 minutos usando o app
5 de agosto de 2020

Great little application, like the pay as you go option, site loads quickly so you can be on your way to working on your site in no time.

Pardy Time
Data de edição: 21 de janeiro de 2021

Converting the pictures from PNG to JPG is very easy and fast but Alt text should be improved. Because I already had almost in all my pictures Alt text and just wanted to put on the one which does not have alt text before, but it changed all of them. I was more specific on al texting to the pictures..

Tool Market
Austrália
14 de janeiro de 2022

So far so good! Good riddance slow load times, hello speedy gonzales!! I am writing this to complete the require letter number...

Tarifé Attär
22 de julho de 2020

So far seems to have helped a lot. Looking forward to seeing if conversions improve. Speed is very important.

VitalSleep®
12 de outubro de 2021

This app optimized my site in a matter of seconds and the team was very helpful in making sure my needs were met.

Sweet Drips Handmade
Data de edição: 12 de outubro de 2020

Great app, ran a scan and optimised images in under 1 minute (50 images) increased site speed score from 72 to 89, Would definitely recommend

Proper Pasty Company
3 de dezembro de 2020

This app is a must have for stores with large inventories. I had over 3700 pictures on my site, which the app optimized in less than 30mins, with instant results. Straight away I was able to see the benefits, with a visible increase in speed, with no...NO loss of quality of my images. Really impresses, thanks so much

The Continent Clothing
31 minutos usando o app
19 de janeiro de 2021

Superb app. Really worked well and so simple. Was recommended to me and no problem doing same for others.

Atlantic Kayaks & Leisure